Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: If you see people you've met, they ignore you

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★
If someone you've met, worked with, attended uni with whatever sees you outside, they do not greet you, and if they do so out of awkwardness, they say nothing else and keep walking

Yea same with facebook "friends".

I ignore them as well so I don't really care

Facebook friends that knew me IRL never interacted with my interesting posts when I had a profile, it was like talking to the wind. OTOH, some normfag can post a sentence about how cold it is today, and get 30 likes.

Facebook friends that knew me IRL never interacted with my interesting posts when I had a profile, it was like talking to the wind. OTOH, some normfag can post a sentence about how cold it is today, and get 30 likes.
They were just using you as a follower so It could look like they were more popular

they have laughed at me or whisper to each other when tehy see me

If someone you've met, worked with, attended uni with whatever sees you outside, they do not greet you, and if they do so out of awkwardness, they say nothing else and keep walking
100% same for me

I actively ignore/avoid them and im paranoid they'll start a conversation with me because i have 0 social skills

I actively ignore/avoid them and im paranoid they'll start a conversation with me because i have 0 social skills
Win if they want to, they don't want to talk to me

Win if they want to, they don't want to talk to me
I dont see it as a win because they still dont want me to be part of their social group

I dont see it as a win because they still dont want me to be part of their social group
still a win i guess because I do have adequate social skills and they don't like me anyway

I always say hi and start a conversation. It wastes the ignorer's time and I practice speaking

They can't even remember my face or confuse me with someone else.

Trust me, I don’t want them to see me anyways.

"Can't talk... Too busy..." Runs away

Yeah, this is very true. Especially if the guys are single and not Incels. Single men try to avoid associating with Incels out of fear of having their status lowered in the eyes of women. Sometimes men with girlfriends/wives may acknowledge you because they feel they have nothing to lose.