Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: if you become friends with someone for one night, then they never speak to you again

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i always end up trying to meet people. i'll have a good conversation with them, hang out with them at a social event for a night and i feel like i'm on the verge of becoming really good friends with them. i get their number and they might reply to one or two texts of mine during the first few hours of meeting but then after that, they leave me on "read" or "delivered".

these are people i call "one night friends". they're common as hell in college. at least in HS, you'll inevitably see them again at school and can still talk to them more and more. I feel like making friends in HS is easier than making friends in college.

20211017 125900

they're not friends.

i don't have friends. i have acquaintances.

You got me. All of my old coworkers, classmates, and acquaintances, dropped me like a hot potato as soon as the pandemic hit. It's weird, because if I see those same people downtown in the future, I won't know how to react. :feelswhat:

You got me. All of my old coworkers, classmates, and acquaintances, dropped me like a hot potato as soon as the pandemic hit. It's weird, because if I see those same people downtown in the future, I won't know how to react. :feelswhat:
yep 100% agree, i talk with people at times and we both chill each other but it never turns into a real friendship
It’s like friendships are like relationships after elementary school

They shall suffer in hell while I jew them alive.

If I Fits I Sits Cat Butt GIF

Just keep walking without even acknowledging them.

it's really strange to make friends at a certain point in your life. All you have are these empty conversations about empty things like the weather or schoolwork or something but it never goes further than that. You just see them, talk about dumb shit, but no matter what you do beyond that they don't wanna hang out or do anything.

It's so fucking annoying. Why does it take an act of congress for you to give me a one word reply to my 3 texts of paragraphs asking you to do something?

People spend 4ys with in college pretend they dont know me.

No one wants to be friends with me irl, not even for one night so I can’t relate to this trait tbh

i once became "friends" with a socialcirclemaxxed normie (bc i did him a favor) and he invited me to a party he would be throwing. i went, reluctantly, met a lot of people who were nice with me, but ended up not talking to almost everyone that was there, only exchanging "heys" whenever we crossed paths on the street

yep 100% agree, i talk with people at times and we both chill each other but it never turns into a real friendship
true i'd used to have in class friends. niggas i would be dying laughing with but outside of that its like we didnt know eachother.

@ordinaryotaku did you ever experience this?

Stop doxxing me!

@ordinaryotaku did you ever experience this?
Never happened much in high school. In college, this is basically every other interaction I have.

Never happened much in high school. In college, this is basically every other interaction I have.
Yep. You have a great conversation and have a lot in common and get each other’s numbers but then when you text them a day later you’re ghosted. Is that what you had happen? Did you ever make any real friends in college?

can relate. most people are boring and only drain energy tho. i enjoy solemnity..

Yep. You have a great conversation and have a lot in common and get each other’s numbers but then when you text them a day later you’re ghosted. Is that what you had happen? Did you ever make any real friends in college?
I never made any friends in college so far. It's very difficult.

I never made any friends in college so far. It's very difficult.
Yeah making friends as a transfer is difficult but as a freshman it is easy or difficult depending on luck or chance. You have to be housed in the right dorm. Have the best roommate join the right clubs etc

I remember that feeling. I remember making new "friends" when i was on a trip with my parents and suddently they started mocking/ignoring me.

I was friends with a girl. Got to go on one date with her and even hold hands with her.

She ghosted me after the date.

Fakecel if you have friends

They didn't actually like you, they just didn't know how to get away from your ugly ass

I am pretty sure there is a looks level you need to have friends, below it you can’t have friends

Nobody in this life is a true friend. Friendship is a dead concept.

And let's say that you make a real friend. What are the chances you won't get stabbed in back?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back