Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: If a movie contains any scene of intimacy you immediately stop watching.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I was just watching Wes Anderson's "The Darjeeling Limited," and less than 30 minutes in, there was an unnecessary kissing/sex scene included. I'm not a voyeur and don't want to watch an interracial sex scene... is that okay? FFS, I can handle a quick kiss or two in a movie, or if the sex is insinuated, that's one thing and I think nothing of it. When something like what I witnessed takes place, it's like the director is trying to make you participate in their own sexual fantasies, and I want nothing to do with it. The movie was mid anyways and emitted a strong prelude to the 2010s Reddit millennial energy, so I don't think I'm missing out on anything, but come on...

Last edited:
I was just watching Wes Anderson's "The Darjeeling Limited" and less than 30 minutes in, some unnecessary kissing/sex scene was included. I'm not a voyeur and don't want to watch an interracial sex scene... is that okay? FFS, I can handle a quick kiss or two in a movie or if the sex is insinuated that's one thing and I think nothing of it. When something like what I witnessed takes place, it's like the director is trying to make you participate in their own sexual fantasies and I want nothing to do with it. The movie was mid anyways and emitted big prelude to 2010s reddit millennial energy so I don't think I'm missing out on anything but like cmon...
nope when I see people kissing on the street I want to murder them, I stop myself by thinking of the consequences

I almost stopped reading Berserk today, because of "that" scene between Guts and Casca.

Will never get to experience that :feelscry: :cryfeels:

I like media that is completely devoid of any romance or sex...

I almost stopped reading Berserk today, because of "that" scene between Guts and Casca.

Will never get to experience that :feelscry: :cryfeels:

I like media that is completely devoid of any romance or sex...
me too that is why I like horror, it expresses the true reality of things brutal chaos.

I take a brake fs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back