Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: I see the fifth dimension and it's BLACKNESS AMD NOTHING BUT NEGRA

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I have a very special trust I must show all tonight and that it's the ability to see what niggos see and it's nothing black I see black mmm black FUCK I SEEE BLACK NOOO:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: BO GIRLFRIEND OR A JOB FUCKING HELLL TINDER BIRCH CEO FOUNDER TDID THIS TOO ME ALONG WITH MY PARENTS FUCK THEM THEM ALL FUCK THEM ALL THEY OUT ME IN THIS MESS ALONG WITH THAT FAGGOOT GOD WJO ALWAYS GEIVES PEOPLE RANDOM FUCKIBG GENES TO PEOE WHO DONT DESERVE IT I NEEDED TO BE CHSD TO LOIVE NORMALITY NOW I CANT BECAUSE OF FAFGOT EARTH POOOOO POO EARTH FUCKING DUCKITY FUCJIT FUCK DUCK DUCK DUJCCKKKKKKKKKK EARTH I FUCKINF HAT:feelsdevil:

What no pussy and alcohol combined does to a man

Added to the incel trait megathread

I have a very special trust I must show all tonight and that it's the ability to see what niggos see and it's nothing black I see black mmm black FUCK I SEEE BLACK NOOO:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: BO GIRLFRIEND OR A JOB FUCKING HELLL TINDER BIRCH CEO FOUNDER TDID THIS TOO ME ALONG WITH MY PARENTS FUCK THEM THEM ALL FUCK THEM ALL THEY OUT ME IN THIS MESS ALONG WITH THAT FAGGOOT GOD WJO ALWAYS GEIVES PEOPLE RANDOM FUCKIBG GENES TO PEOE WHO DONT DESERVE IT I NEEDED TO BE CHSD TO LOIVE NORMALITY NOW I CANT BECAUSE OF FAFGOT EARTH POOOOO POO EARTH FUCKING DUCKITY FUCJIT FUCK DUCK DUCK DUJCCKKKKKKKKKK EARTH I FUCKINF HAT:feelsdevil:

I feel the same. Fucking gastarbajters stole all the foids in my generation. :cryfeels:

dimension moga me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back