Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Hoping the world ends

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Normies will never understand this feeling, we've been ignored, bullied, excluded and hated for our entire lives. The thought of someone wanting some sort of justice for what they went through never applies to incels.

Not only will everyone be equal in terms of suffering, it will make chads and foids have their hedonistic lifestyle end.

I hope we go to war. I want to kill foids

I am waiting for the collapse.

It would be a luxury to experience the end of days, we could never be so lucky.

I would have killed all humans, hurled earth into the sun, or destroyed the universe since I was 5 years old. Ive never had any doubt about this.

Wanting the world to end seems more like a quintessential doomer trait, but does still apply to many incels

I have been waiting for some sort of civil unrest since the financial crisis of 2008 but nothing ever happens. There have been a lot of doom and gloomers who keep prophesizing that a great collapse will happen, but it fucking never does. This coronavirus shit is mild and even mildly concerning things sets off doomers.

The problem with doomers is that they hypothesize that the system keeps getting more unstable, but in fact becomes more anti-fragile with every destabilization. No amount of trannies, hypergamy, casual sex, inceldom, and other degeneracy is going to take anything offline, the world is too dependent on technological civilization and it keeps getting stronger and stronger.

I still believe that the world can be fixed. I am low IQ.