Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Homeless and crackheads always talk to you

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
lets say youre seating outside a cafe or park bench or something, there will always be a homeless person or similar that will sit near you and strike a conversation about god knows what. I dont know why it happens to me, maybe they see me as a another homeless brother, i dont know anymore. While chad gets foids to speak to him, we get crackheads.

They know we are at the bottom just like them.

Never happened to me. Maybe cuz I'm ethnic, or that I never go out

lets say youre seating outside a cafe or park bench or something, there will always be a homeless person or similar that will sit near you and strike a conversation about god knows what. I dont know why it happens to me, maybe they see me as a another homeless brother, i dont know anymore. While chad gets foids to speak to him, we get crackheads.

yep. if men find it easy to talk with you then they will also find it easy to mess with you. real chad is intimidating and vibes with his threatening presence

(the real question is how to vibe with such intimidating threatening presence without acting like a temperament, aggresive primitive)

I just leave my room to wageslave

Don't forget about panhandlers. I normally have more bums asking for change in one week than I've had females strike up conversations with me in my entire life. Can't wait until I find a job closer to home so I no longer have to go into the fucking city to work.

I like to talking to construction workers very friendly and based people.

Last time I had to take the bus i snoozed at the stop in the seat. The driver didn't even stop wtf. Had to take the next one. :feelsrope:

My clothes are okay. It must be some aura of despair idk.

Maybe it's my jeans thhough. They never fit well, because I am tall and scrawny.

Over for homelesslookingcels.

I've definitely been targeted by beggars and homeless weirdos. Even though I give off an angry, pissed-off vibe.
Last time I had to take the bus i snoozed at the stop in the seat. The driver didn't even stop wtf. Had to take the next one. :feelsrope:

My clothes are okay. It must be some aura of despair idk.

Maybe it's my jeans thhough. They never fit well, because I am tall and scrawny.

Over for homelesslookingcels.
>not wearing ultra-skinny hipster jeans
They know we are at the bottom just like them.
Cope

We're actually below crackheads in the hierarchy. You will never see a virgin crackhead. Ever.

I once talked with a homeless person about sodas. He came to talk to me and it was a pretty good conversation

We're actually below crackheads in the hierarchy. You will never see a virgin crackhead. Ever.
even crackheads have gotten laid, i see some walking around with their gf's jfl

>not wearing ultra-skinny hipster jeans
They are only in the legs skinny. On my hips they look like an empty potato sack. If I buy well fitting ones they are far to short on the ankles.

They're doing it to eventually steer the convo to asking for money. Means you have a high trust cuck face

The one thing I have going for me here, homeless people have never asked me for money because I guess I look mean.
I've definitely been targeted by beggars and homeless weirdos. Even though I give off an angry, pissed-off vibe.
Means you don't.

Yeah happens to me

i can confirm that

Don't forget about panhandlers. I normally have more bums asking for change in one week than I've had females strike up conversations with me in my entire life. Can't wait until I find a job closer to home so I no longer have to go into the fucking city to work.

I despise fucking druggies begging for change, they only seem to ask me when I walk past, as if to make me look guilty in public or some shit.

Like why don't you ask a chad or more importantly a stacy, like my life is already fucking depressing and shit as fuck and you have the ignorance to think ima give you my hard earned little money I have?

They hate and mog me just like everyone else, even they wouldn't want to be in my shoes

I think they target individual people walking by; if you're with a group of friends you might not even notice when they yell at you.

You should always ignore them. Never treat them as human beings or acknowledge their existence. They'll move on to the next person.

I once had a foid stranger grab my arm and ask for money as I was leaving a supermarket. She didn't look homeless at all. I just told her to fuck off.

No because I don't live my house