Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: high blood pressure

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
My blood pressure's been really high but I can't take blood pressure medication because it also gets very low. My cardiologist said it doesn't make sense because I'm very young and I have no fat to lose. I'm still goin' to try and do more cardio and stop sitting and lying down during the day.

Today I felt the vein on the right side of my neck throbbing.

how high are we talking?

meanwhile sexhavers live 10 years more by pumping and dumping

My blood pressure's been really high but I can't take blood pressure medication because it also gets very low. My cardiologist said it doesn't make sense because I'm very young and I have no fat to lose. I'm still goin' to try and do more cardio and stop sitting and lying down during the day.

throbbing actually isn't the best barometer for blood pressure. ive had my head and neck feel like theyre pulsating and then i measure it and its like 118/70

I have low blood pressure and even gallons of coffee can’t affect it

Shit bro, you might want to get that checked out. Maybe something is wrong with your kidneys or another organ

Shit bro, you might want to get that checked out. Maybe something is wrong with your kidneys or another organ
He said I might only have one kidney bit they never did any test for it.

Wow that's crazy. I remember when I was 10 my kidneys were starting to fail and it made my blood pressure jump up like crazy. Also made my face and legs super swollen. Shit was scary asf. I recovered thank God

I'm very skinny but my doctors said that my blood pressure is high and that is abornormal for people like me. I didnt tell why him it was high. The reason why my blood pressure is high is because I have a lot of anger and sadness stored in my heart. Everytime I step out of my house, I see beautiful girls and their bfs enjoying their lives while i am alone, i literally feel rage and envy when i see this.i even think about it when I'm bed trying to sleep . I've been meditating to reduce these feelings so that my blood pressure goes back to normal.

It's been 160 something before over 80 something but it's also been less than 120.
Rookie numbers, try to beat constant 190/110, without medicines ofc. Btw it's due to my fatcelism

Thats a typical murican trait

My blood pressure is 150/90 at 23. I am skinny, so it's not because of obesity.