Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: healthy Bmi but high bp

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
My BMI is in the healthy range yet when I got my BMI checked during my kenisiology class, the professor asked me did I do high excercise before class and I said no. He told me I don’t believe it ur bp is too high, it was 152/100. He made me do it 2 more times and it stayed that number. Then I checked it again at home and it was 160+. It doesn’t really make sense because the rest of my family all have healthy BMI but not me. Any doctorcels or medicalcels can explain this? I reveal too much of my information u could probably doxx me but no worries, I have no friends so not like it would matter. But seriously any ideas? I’m just thinking of going to the doctors and figuring it out. Imagine this whole time it was inceldom that’s the cause of this :feelskek:.

Some heart issues can be unrelated to lifestyle and health, definitely get that checked.

I had this problem too. Bad genes come in packages.

Did u get it fixed? Like I’m thinking of taking meds if I get prescribed
I didn't get it fixed. Haven't had my blood pressure measured in years now and I just don't care.