Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [incel trait] having to workout to gain strength, others have from birth

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
It's over when you have to go the extra mile for something others are gifted with. It's essentially like being born taller, you don't have to do anything and you're already stronger.

I got strengthmogged by people half my height in gym. Shit was brutal ngl

I used to get brutal strength mogged in school by those in my grade from kindergarten up to end of high school.

I used to get brutal strength mogged in school by those in my grade from kindergarten up to high school.
Lmao same. I used to be a very sick child and everyone strength mogged me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I used to get brutal strength mogged in school by those in my grade from kindergarten up to high school.
There was always the very strong guys and you'd think how? But back then I wasn't blackpilled, I was a naive idiot.

Lmao same. I used to be a very sick child and everyone strength mogged me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
There was always the very strong guys and you'd think how? But back then I wasn't blackpilled, I was a naive idiot.
I used to get beat up but no matter how hard i tried to fight back i just couldn't match them

Height doesn't mean strength

I'm weaker than normies when I don't work out, but when I do I can be stronger than some gym going normies.

Last edited:
I got strengthmogged by people half my height in gym. Shit was brutal ngl
Me too but I used to work out in one of those gyms where there are only men, no air-conditioner, etc. We call those "iron ball" in Brazil. No women was good because there was no distractions while working out.

Chad wins automatically
full

I would get strengthmogged by every dude before bulking, even now, only a little above average strength, have to rely on martial arts to win fights.

Yeah but I'm now incline benching what some chads cant even flat bench.

for reps

Granted hardly anyone takes lifting seriously like gymcels and anyone that lifts an impressive amount of weight, mass mogs me to oblivion.

this is how i feel towards people who only stay on low bodyfat

Yeah but I'm now incline benching what some chads cant even flat bench.

for reps

Granted hardly anyone takes lifting seriously like gymcels and anyone that lifts an impressive amount of weight, mass mogs me to oblivion.
@LastGerman the incline bench press for ultimate pec bounce

There's no incline bench press for my face

Arnold Schwarzenegger never worked out at all; he was simply born that way, the greatest bodybuilder (bodualreadybuilt-er) of all time.

They're still stronger than you. There's no gym for the bones in your hands.