Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: having less than 10mbps internet connection

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
My internet is so slow lately and I think my jew cable company is ripping me off on cable speed. I'm supposed to have 200mbps down :feelsree:

Over for scamcels. Tbh the internet, is the only thing working properly in my life. I have the supposed speed on cable, and while wifi speed fluctuates, I got it decent at 5ghz. I got 5ghz router for like 2 months, and I enjoy it

My internet is so slow lately and I think my jew cable company is ripping me off on cable speed. I'm supposed to have 200mbps down :feelsree:
That's pretty bad.

I used to have shitty 4 Mbps until I moved out. All I did in my youth was playing online games on that shitty internet that gave me 250 ping if anyone in my house watched youtube. I explained to my boomer parents how important a fast reliable connection is and compared my situation to playing football with a broken leg but they still wouldn't understand my plight.

i used to get sub5mbps before i upgraded

Can't relate with this trait, I'm afraid.

10009829111.png
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer: