Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Having an account on incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I just discovered this atomic blackpill truth

Truecel trait: posts on cucktears

Yeah I was positively surprised at the moderation level for account creation. My first attempt at registering denied because I didn’t say enough about me. Helps keep out the vast majority of fakecels I think!

1783.jpg

I think the real incel trait is being aware that such communitie exists. Every one who visits this site more than 3 times in his life is an incel or incel in denile

Pretty obvious.

With the ever increasing amount of fakecels here, I doubt the accuracy of your claim.

Holy shit, this just ruined everything for me, IT'S FUCKING OVER NOW.

Wrong, Tellem T and Zyros had accounts and they got laid. Tellem T was a fakecel and Zyros got banned for bragging.

I think the real incel trait is being aware that such communitie exists. Every one who visits this site more than 3 times in his life is an incel or incel in denile
true, I doubt most of the "normal" people I know are aware of what an incel is

Incels visits here the same way normies visit snapchat

Wrong, Tellem T and Zyros had accounts and they got laid. Tellem T was a fakecel and Zyros got banned for bragging.
What was the content of Zyros’s brag that got banned for?