Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: Have no tattoos

BananaSome

BananaSome

Greycel
Since normal looking people and people with decent body are more likely to get tattoos. We are lonely there is no point to get a tattoos.
And I've never seen mass shooters, even
famous serial killers with tattoos.

Last edited:
52380.jpg

I want to rope - so why would I bother getting tattoos?

Note how both the rich elite and autistic subhumans generally don't have tattoos. Having tattoos signals you're part of the normie social class and if you're not NT normies will ostracize you by default so there's no point in getting them since it would be obviously fake.

Normscum would just laugh at you if you got one.

Normscum would just laugh at you if you got one.
Agreed. Subhumans trying to wear sensible/modern fashion or getting tattoos or piercings makes us look like posers or desperate copers. Then the normies make a laughingstock out of us

Tattoos are for degenerate scum
Also agreed. Tattoos usually meant in the past that you were part of a tribal/cultural/ritual thing, or that you were a sailor/military person that was part of a specific group or did something significant.

Then it became a signifier of criminal gang or biker gang or prison gang membership.

And then from there the normies thought thugmaxxing looked cool so many of them got tattoos as well. Then of course it became increasingly normie-fied where they now get tattoos of cringe shit like cartoons, media symbols/characters, etc. To be honest it looks like somebody is a fucking cringey idiot if they get shit like a Rick And Morty tattoo.

But I think it's only gonna get worse from here because normies get into weird cosmetic body modification (piercings, dyeings, tattoos, etc) all the time now, and every year it increases in prominence.

Since normal looking people and people with decent body are more likely to get tattoos
don't really know from where you got this info, you can have a tattoo without needing an above average body, just go to the tattoo artist in your location and choose a tattoo for yourself
We are lonely there is no point to get a tattoos.
life isn't all about puting ur dick inside a post wall whore
famous serial killers with tattoos.
K
and?

Its pointless to get them because life is over

10 years ago: degenerate trait
Today: stinky inkwell trait, touch grass VIRGIN

i wouldnt mind having sleeves, but im built like a 2x4 so it just looks stupid as hell

A tattooed ugly man would feel off as a giant cockroach dressed in a suit. Same with piercings or any weird style of clothing. It's tacitly implied those things are primitive mating calls/signals that you're worth to breed women and that strides with the foolish unawareness of being a freak of nature. Imagine Sam Entertainment full of these things, who the fuck would he fool kek?

Last edited:
Tattoos are for low iq scum. AkA followers or "sheep" who do what is trending at the moment.
You can trick these low intellect shitheads to wear dipers all day by just advocating for it in the media
and use some trashy celebs to really sell it in.

Don’t want them because 1 they hurt and 2 idk what I’d get

My parents would stab me and kick me out of the house, if I had any tattoos. And I'm not being hyperbolic.

Tattoos are for low iq scum. AkA followers or "sheep" who do what is trending at the moment.
You can trick these low intellect shitheads to wear dipers all day by just advocating for it in the media
Very true

Tatoos look disgusting especially on foids

The ink is toxic as it contains heavy metals and especially black ink because it has high levels of carcinogens. Normies will inject toxic shit into their bodies they can have some pop culture slop branded on their bodies for the rest of their life.

Think about this scenario I want to y’all’s point of view.
You get pulled over and you have a whole arm sleeve tattoo . Most likely if the cop sees any tattoos he is gonna think your a criminal . Just me ? Just gives bad vibes already

Think about this scenario I want to y’all’s point of view.
You get pulled over and you have a whole arm sleeve tattoo . Most likely if the cop sees any tattoos he is gonna think your a criminal . Just me ? Just gives bad vibes already

I do (in gtao)