Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Hating the chase

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Some women talk about how they love it when a man works persistently for their affection. They claim they are turned on by a man who just can't take 'no' for an answer. Obviously, they are really talking about Chadlites and up. Only Chads can get away with this sort of 'Steve Urkel' style of romantic persistence. Speaking of, Urkel IS a fucking blackpill in and of itself. Literally, toss the glasses, and a deep swag voice later, you get STEFAN URQELLE- the giga Tyrone, finally capable of sweeping that 5/10 Laura off her feet (myra was way hotter anyway). The actor grew so tall and muscular, he just couldn't believably be Urkel anymore, and that's why the show got cancelled.

Anyway . . .

Every incel and low-tier normie knows that cold-approach/persistence is the fastest path to getting fired, imprisoned, or humiliated. I would argue that a lot of incels are subconsciously a lot more feminist than they think, with regard to respecting women's boundaries. It takes a high degree of conscientiousness to never pursue women if you already know you'd just annoy them anyway, even though you strongly desire their affection.

There is a strong desire in incels, such that women would someday 'actually' fulfill their tenets of feminism, and start asking men out. If they're so lonely (they aren't). That seems like the most obvious and female-empowered solution in this #MeToo era. In actuality, even the most hardcore feminist hates the work of asking people out. Women that ask men out are as rare as women that are willing to date short men. It goes completely against their lazy, cowardly, authoritarian-worshipping nature. So cucks invent dating apps so that women can passively choose from a nearly unlimited supply of dicks.

And who do women choose, time and time again? CHAD fuckboys.

MEME FUCKING GENDER

Last edited:
Chads aren't capable of rape, this has been documented. If chad rapes a foid, they would only ever press charges for money or some shit, never because the rape itself was actually bad. Chad rape is like columbus conquering the new world in their eyes: probably bad in the moment, but great in the long run.

Incel trait: making incel trait posts

Chads aren't capable of rape, this has been documented. If chad rapes a foid, they would only ever press charges for money or some shit, never because the rape itself was actually bad. Chad rape is like columbus conquering the new world in their eyes: probably bad in the moment, but great in the long run.

I think the America would be better off if we were just tribes in teepees. So fuck Columbus. Also, Lester is a real incel name. Anyone ever call you "lester the molester?"

I don't think any man enjoys the chase, even the Chads mainly enjoy the results, not the wasted time that precedes them

The "chase" is pua garbage. If a female doesn't like you chasing after her is sexual assault as an incel

I don't think any man enjoys the chase, even the Chads mainly enjoy the results, not the wasted time that precedes them
Some Chads genuinely enjoy the chase. They are the kind that brag about pumping and dumping, and make sex-addiction sound like the only valid way to live.

The 'chase' for a Chad is almost like an insider LARP that incel autists like us could never fathom to experience.

Also, Lester is a real incel name. Anyone ever call you "lester the molester?"

Yes and I chose the name Lester because of the character from GTAV. He's the most incel character in the game and he probably mogs me anyway so it just fit. Least im not fat as fuck like him tho.

Chase is basically to prove yourself to foid how reliable you are for betabuxxing.

Yes and I chose the name Lester because of the character from GTAV. He's the most incel character in the game and he probably mogs me anyway so it just fit. Least im not fat as fuck like him tho.

Looked at a photo of his character design. He looks like he'd post on IT, and huff his niece's panties.

The chase for chad is just having fun with his chad friends. Foids wanting to fuck him is just a rule of life for him.

The truth is that if you're not invited to parties, you're not tall or handsome or rich - then you will die alone like the rest of us :feelsautistic:

The chase is bullshit she makes normie betas go through. You think she'd make Chad wait?

If a foid wants you to chase they will encourage you if your ugly your stopped dead in your tracks

Agreed

First of all, it’s degrading as fuck and one step close to begging
Second, I’m very risk averse. I don’t want to waste time chasing some Hole for her to either: 1) say no, 2) tells me this won’t work out after several free dinn — I mean dates, or 3) for her to cheat on me with some Chad douchebag

The "chase" is pua garbage. If a female doesn't like you chasing after her is sexual assault as an incel
Agreed

First of all, it’s degrading as fuck and one step close to begging
Second, I’m very risk averse. I don’t want to waste time chasing some Hole for her to either: 1) say no, 2) tells me this won’t work out after several free dinn — I mean dates, or 3) for her to cheat on me with some Chad douchebag
it's making her superior to yourself and foid love it, vast majority of males are spineless weak faggots who will do anything to please "his" foid so she won't leave (she will cheat on you anyway)

The chase is a maze, and men are rats. Every maze has cheese at the end, but for incels, that cheese is bait for a mousetrap. We hate the chase because even if we get to the cheese, we'll only have a sniffle before our spines are shattered and our organs are crushed.

I don’t approach women, no point in doing it if they are just going to make fun of me

Thats not true. For many it's the success of the chase, like a hunter. Once they've won they get bored an wanna move on to the next one. Just remember it doesn't matter how amazingly stunning a foid it; there's some guy out there who is bored of banging her.

Incel trait: responding to incel trait threads with "incel trait: making incel trait posts".
Incel trait: responding to incel trait threads with "Incel trait: responding to incel trait threads with "incel trait: making incel trait posts"".

Last edited:
Incel trait: responding to incel trait threads with "Incel trait: responding to incel trait threads with "incel trait: making incel trait posts"".
Incel trait: responding to incel trait threads with "incel trait: responding to incel trait threads with incel trait: making incel trait posts"".

I hate giving affection to femerloids

Chasing a 5 or better is sexual harrrrrrsssment if your a sub 8.

For women I've seen normies chasing.. the normie trying so hard just lowers him even further in their eyes. That he is that far below her he is begging to go on a date with her, proves he is out.

Meanwhile the Chad who hits on her a bit, but when she gets boring, the Chad just starts hitting on another woman. That the Chad views her as an easily replaceable hole and doesn't waste time on her is very attractive to the woman.

I think the America would be better off if we were just tribes in teepees. So fuck Columbus. Also, Lester is a real incel name. Anyone ever call you "lester the molester?"
Trevor Philips introduced that to the world :feelskek: