Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Hating politics and find it boring

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I remember in my redpill days that I used to be extremely interested in men's rights and all that. Nowadays I can't even listen to a 2 minute speech about it, it sickens me. There is no hope for us and life as a whole, fuck this political bullshit, I'm fighting for myself and my brocels until I die.

Everything is political

Because foids and bluepill cucks control the world. We'll never make anything good out of politics.

Don't care, too poor to care-Just want everyone to die

I’d say it’s the opposite. Go to a meeting of ‘‘young conservatives’ or any kind of left-wing college society. These are not the kind of people who were popular in school.

Most often the only people who take interest in politics are those who are coping with an inadequate social life. Of course these aren’t most commonly the ones who rise to the top and become the visible face of political parties or movements, you usually need some degree of personability to do that, but do not think that those people are reflective of the kind of person who generally takes interest in politics.

I find it stimulating actually. There's not much else that I would rather pay attention to

It is the opposite with me actually. I used to read a lot of political philosophy a few years back during my late puberty. I still do now, but a lot less than before.

I agree, i used to be very into politics just a few years ago. But after a while it just got very repetetive and i got bored of it.

No , I want conservative govt and socially conservative society

I remember in my redpill days that I used to be extremely interested in men's rights and all that. Nowadays I can't even listen to a 2 minute speech about it, it sickens me. There is no hope for us and life as a whole, fuck this political bullshit, I'm fighting for myself and my brocels until I die.
can i use your signature as my profile pic
based and best sig EVER

I’d say it’s the opposite. Go to a meeting of ‘‘young conservatives’ or any kind of left-wing college society. These are not the kind of people who were popular in school.

Most often the only people who take interest in politics are those who are coping with an inadequate social life. Of course these aren’t most commonly the ones who rise to the top and become the visible face of political parties or movements, you usually need some degree of personability to do that, but do not think that those people are reflective of the kind of person who generally takes interest in politics.

Well said. I used to cope with politics.

I don’t get too involved in that cope tbh

I'm not sure if it's an incel trait but i don't give a shit about politics too tbh

Politics as in voting, representation, getting laws to be aproved, etc doesn't really should concern incels. But politics as in power dispute, general discourse and going ER should be at least a talking point from time to time.

I can relate. Politics are beyond retarded, and none of them actually benefit us.