Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Hating Music

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
Everywhere I look, people have favorite albums, songs, they know 100+ different artist and all their hits.
somehow, people can sit down and just listen to music or even a whole album and enjoy it.

but I can’t fucking stand 99.9% of music, and this lack of knowledge or enjoyment impairs social potential incredibly as most women’s main interest is music.

very, very few ambient type tracks are tolerable to me, but otherwise I just can’t stand music.

Im tired and depressed all the time, and even “sad” music is about a Chad singing how lonely he is since he hasn’t had his dick sucked in 5 hours or seen his GF in a day or two. Any sad music or music that matches my mood is made by complete normalfags.

View: https://youtu.be/L3PAHRzIBnA

this is one of the few tracks I can actually enjoy kind of

What, it cant be that hard

Nah you just didnt found any music you like.

Also , all those "omg i love muzik i heard this xxxx album i have it on vynil" are mostly posers who arent able to play an instrument - which people who actually lovd music do -

I listened to a good bunch of music, fomr salsa, rap, rock, jazz, etc but lately i dont listen to much music. However i play guitar everyday

I can’t fucking stand 99.9% of music, and this lack of knowledge or enjoyment impairs social potential incredibly as most women’s main interest is music.
This nigga is on a whole different level of misogyny

Last edited:
How fucking close minded do you have to be to even shit out such statement? Just don't listen to normie music retard. There's much more than radio top 10.
but I can’t fucking stand 99.9% of music, and this lack of knowledge or enjoyment impairs social potential incredibly as most women’s main interest is music.
Bullshit. Majority of women listen to generic shit that is played on the radio and if they explore anything more complex they usually listen to a handful of songs, mostly done by chads that they worship later on. I don't even know where to start tackling this weak argument since there's so many bands and artists that do not even touch the topic of relations, let alone society.

There's so much music to explore. From classical music, through niche project to even game OSTs like the one you've posted.

/e Here, sample shit if you're depressed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sPgJhCIBjo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZJj6xeZAVo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn6lfljADKs

How fucking close minded do you have to be to even shit out such statement? Just don't listen to normie music retard. There's much more than radio top 10.

Bullshit. Majority of women listen to generic shit that is played on the radio and if they explore anything more complex they usually listen to a handful of songs, mostly done by chads that they worship later on. I don't even know where to start tackling this weak argument since there's so many bands and artists that do not even touch the topic of relations, let alone society.

There's so much music to explore. From classical music, through niche project to even game OSTs like the one you've posted.

/e Here, sample shit if you're depressed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sPgJhCIBjo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZJj6xeZAVo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn6lfljADKs

I don’t like music. I gave what you posted a listen and it just makes me upset, as I know the person who made the music has lots of money and is a Chad who has had sex. Music hurts my ears.
This nigga is on a whole different level of misogyny

View attachment 574780
? I don’t understand

I don’t like music. I gave what you posted a listen and it just makes me upset, as I know the person who made the music has lots of money and is a Chad who has had sex. Music hurts my ears.

Malefic, creator of the first piece. Lives off of welfare, is almost completely removed from any contact with any people. His face also screams chad.

View: https://youtu.be/UQl6PzXU4cQ?t=660

This is a bit with him from a documentary on one man bands.

Get your head out of your ass.

View attachment 574788
Malefic, creator of the first piece. Lives off of welfare, is almost completely removed from any contact with any people. His face also screams chad.

View: https://youtu.be/UQl6PzXU4cQ?t=660

This is a bit with him from a documentary on one man bands.

Get your head out of your ass.

ok mr music lover, enjoy listening to stuff that women just love
all women love music and make it their whole lives
how’s it feel to enjoy a hobby enjoyed by mostly women? Music is for women.

There's a big difference between real music and the normie garbage whores enjoy

:lul::lul::lul:
I listen to indie obscure shit and still, it just annoys me to hear it. I can’t get into it and take no pleasure from hearing the notes.

I listened to all three of those videos the other guy in the thread listed and I couldn’t enjoy any of them. They just sounded like annoying noise to me, I felt no emotion from them.

I love music :feelsmusic:
How? How does one even get into music? Do you just sit down and put on a track? Do you close your eyes and listen or do you do shit while you listen? I’m honestly baffled and stumped how anyone can like music, it’s just pointless noise to me and I’m getting really upset about this as I feel like an even more isolated loser than before who probably isn’t even fully human in the head, missing a basic component like just enjoying music.

incel trait: *rolls dice* hating music

Of course that is NOT an incel trait you fucking grey.
Why is everybody so retarded nowadays??? :fuk:

So not liking something 99.9% of women WORSHIP isn’t an incel trait?
You tell someone you don’t like music and they look at you like a fucking alien
go fuck your self you faggot, coming into my thread just to call me retarded and go “hurr durr newfag” you fucking brainless monkey

Why do you come to my thread to bully me
I’ve been coming to this site for almost a year but apparently I have to have been here since the dawn of humankind otherwise I’m just a stupid grey
Sorry I don’t post max in the sewers because I don’t give a fuck if I have special colors on my profile, I post when I actually feel like saying something and not just spouting nonsense meant to increase my post count so faggots like you don’t go “HURR GREY”

Last edited:
Low IQ as fuck. I love music, its one of the best copes ever. What I hate is the noise that NPCs here call music, just chimp noise made by niggers.

Low IQ as fuck. I love music, its one of the best copes ever. What I hate is the noise that NPCs here call music, just chimp noise made by niggers.
“Low IQ as fuck”
No need to be a fucking asshole. “If you don’t like my thing you are retarded and stupid and should be ostracized!”
You sound like a generic normalfag who goes “omg he doesn’t like music? Ewww what a weirdo dummy”

Everywhere I look, people have favorite albums, songs, they know 100+ different artist and all their hits.
somehow, people can sit down and just listen to music or even a whole album and enjoy it.

very, very few ambient type tracks are tolerable to me, but otherwise I just can’t stand music.

Im tired and depressed all the time, and even “sad” music is about a Chad singing how lonely he is since he hasn’t had his dick sucked in 5 hours or seen his GF in a day or two. Any sad music or music that matches my mood is made by complete normalfags.

i hate the idea of music as this public thing.

I think music should only be depressing and meditative. I can't get into high energy normie music

I think music should only be depressing and meditative. I can't get into high energy normie music

Screenshot from 2022 02 12 15 11 21

In a cold basement during winter and Major Depressive Disorder, it takes on a very different tone.

I don't like mainstream music

I think music should only be depressing and meditative. I can't get into high energy (((normie)) music
Funny, for me it's the exact opposite.
I'm so sad and depressed all the time, I can't bear to listen to sad music on top of that.
I enjoy high energy music more because it pulls me out of my sadness for a bit.

“Low IQ as fuck”
No need to be a fucking asshole. “If you don’t like my thing you are retarded and stupid and should be ostracized!”
You sound like a generic normalfag who goes “omg he doesn’t like music? Ewww what a weirdo dummy”
You assume other incels hate music like you that's arrogant as fuck and projection.

You assume other incels hate music like you that's arrogant as fuck and projection.
I said it’s a trait, not a defining characteristic
It’s just like saying “being ugly is an incel trait”
Are all ugly people incels, or vice versa? No, so while you might not hate music, or even most people, it’s still a characteristic that explicitly hurts you in the rat race of life and relationships

ok mr music lover, enjoy listening to stuff that women just love
all women love music and make it their whole lives
how’s it feel to enjoy a hobby enjoyed by mostly women? Music is for women.
It's not an incel trait to be this fucking retarded.

I'm autistic, but when I read post like OP's, I feel almost NT.

Also , all those "omg i love muzik i heard this xxxx album i have it on vynil" are mostly posers who arent able to play an instrument - which people who actually lovd music do -
I hate ppl who think passively enjoying something is a interest. My hobby is "watching movies, listening to good music and traveling" :soy::foidSoy:.
You're not special faggot, everybody does it.

It's not an incel trait to be this fucking retarded.
“You don’t like music so you’re fucking retarded”
kill yourself you worthless faggot, lashing out at fellow incels won’t get you pussy
adam drivers a big nose pimply ugly fuck but has lots of pussy somehow
might be his height
I'm autistic, but when I read post like OP's, I feel almost NT.

I hate ppl who think passively enjoying something is a interest. My hobby is "watching movies, listening to good music and traveling" :soy::foidSoy:.
You're not special faggot, everybody does it.
I found out what I have
It impacts 5% of the population so I don’t know why everyone’s being a fucking prick to me

Last edited:
That even other incels here are this reactive toward you not liking music only proves your point more. Normies are even more ruthless towards someone who doesn’t enjoy normal things like music or television.

That even other incels here are this reactive toward you not liking music only proves your point more. Normies are even more ruthless towards someone who doesn’t enjoy normal things like music or television.
It hurts, I have an honest thought and tried to open up, and even my fellow incels unleash on me. I was hoping I’d find someone else who has a similar opinion, and wasn’t saying “you can’t be an incel if you like music”
People are so defensive on here, ready to go for the throat over and perceived transgression like saying “one incel trait I have is not finding any music enjoyable”.

I hate that I don’t find music enjoyable, I want to, but it puts me to sleep or annoys me

I must Admit after the blackpill I hate a lot of the music because of the lyrics

I must Admit after the blackpill I hate a lot of the music because of the lyrics
I just feel braindead when I listen to music and feel nothing. I kind of like orchestra music but I still can’t just sit down and listen to it, yknow? I feel like my brains fucked.

I just feel braindead when I listen to music and feel nothing. I kind of like orchestra music but I still can’t just sit down and listen to it, yknow? I feel like my brains fucked.
Depression is a side effects of the blackpill. I stopped listening a lot of songs because of the lyrics were about romance and broken hearts love or some shit related. That is why I started listening LOFI and Electronic music, or some 90 rock

Depression is a side effects of the blackpill. I stopped listening a lot of songs because of the lyrics were about romance and broken hearts love or some shit related. That is why I started listening LOFI and Electronic music, or some 90 rock
I like Lofi ok, but ever since I stopped smoking weed, music has very little effect for me and it bums me out

like you said, hearing normie lyrics drives me fucking CRAZY

there’s this one song on the radio where the fag literally sings “ON SATURDAY SATURDAY…WE PAINT THE TOWN” and there’s a part in the middle of the song where he stops singing and calls his girlfriend and says “but I wanna watch friends with you”

I MEAN HOW FUCKING NORMIE CAN YOU GET SINGING ABOUT PARTYING AND WATCHING ULTRA NORMIE SHOW “FRIENDS” WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND

You can listen to classic music at least, nigga. :feelsmage:

“You don’t like music so you’re fucking retarded”
kill yourself you worthless faggot, lashing out at fellow incels won’t get you pussy
"I don't like music." fine
"I don't like music, because it's only about chads fucking stacies and only reminds me that I will never be a rich chad making music and having plenty of sex." fucking stupid and retarded

And of course you need to make up some completely bullshit reasoning just to stand out and show everybody what a snowflake you are. Fuck off.

"I don't like music." fine
"I don't like music, because it's only about chads fucking stacies and only reminds me that I will never be a rich chad making music and having plenty of sex." fucking stupid and retarded

And of course you need to make up some completely bullshit reasoning just to stand out and show everybody what a snowflake you are. Fuck off.
Yeah because I TOTALLY LOVE not liking music, it’s my favorite thing to fucking brag about
Fuck off faggot, I’m sorry you got so triggered because I don’t like your music about partying and chads and shit

Yeah because I TOTALLY LOVE not liking music, it’s my favorite thing to fucking brag about
Fuck off faggot, I’m sorry you got so triggered because I don’t like your music about partying and chads and shit
And again, I posted some music done by a guy who barely leaves his home, lives off of welfare, but you keep on yapping about chads and partying. Nobody gives a shit if you like it or don't, just as nobody gives a shit if you like/dislike anime, video games or pulling your dick. But you need to invent some extra ideology to make yourself seem special. Fucking idiot.

And again, I posted some music done by a guy who barely leaves his home, lives off of welfare, but you keep on yapping about chads and partying. Nobody gives a shit if you like it or don't, just as nobody gives a shit if you like/dislike anime, video games or pulling your dick. But you need to invent some extra ideology to make yourself seem special. Fucking idiot.
having anhedonia is not an ideology

By the way I’m putting you in ignore you toxic faggot
Unironically kill yourself you worthless piece of human excrement, you will never amount to anything.

having anhedonia is not an ideology
Anhedonia is not an ideology, spewing shit like this below is:

By the way I’m putting you in ignore you toxic faggot
Cry me a river you imbecile. Like I give a shit lmao.