Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: hating going to the barbers

G

Guest2

Tbh I seldom say that they need to cut more off or whatever and I don't like to have to sit there it's pretty awkward. @Blacktarpill doesn't like getting his hair cut at all

I haven't gone for years ngl

One time this foid fucked my hair up completely and it was an expensive haircut. She showed me the end results in the mirror and said, "how do you like it? Looks good huh?" and I just nodded and pretended I was okay with it but went home and cried and wore a hat until it grew back

Yeah I hate it

My local barber was a pretty cool guy.

Think he's retired now.

I guess I didn't mind going to him much as a kid when my dad was alive and would take us there for our semi regular haircuts.

Only thing that really sucked about it was sometimes the chair could get uncomfortable despite it being large and soft and the worst part about the entire experience? Well sometimes my barber would get so caught up in talking to the old timers that came up there about hunting and other standard rustic midwestern subjects that he'd fucking burn the side of my head with his blowdryer only getting the hint to move it away from me whenever I'd wince in pain and jerk my head away from the damn thing.

Anyway I get my hair cut now by either my aunt (who is a professional hair stylist) or another hair stylist woman these days who come to my house to do it because they don't mind due to the extra money it provides them as well the woman who is not my aunt informs me that she likes going to people's houses to cut their hair because it gets her out of her hair cutting/stylist shop which I guess can be kind of boring and probably stuffy for her to be in too long ie getting out and about to other people's houses is exciting for her apparently.

How I got this all set up is my aunt basically advertised to cut my hair at home once she realized I no longer wanted to deal with being around people (at barbers) to get it cut (and she cuts most of our large extended family's hair anyway for extra money and to keep in practice I think anyway) and well the other woman's reasons I've explained above, so I've basically got it made in this aspect of a Wizard's life (that supports incels).

Last edited:
I like getting the razor finish and feeling it scrape against my neck

One time this foid fucked my hair up completely and it was an expensive haircut. She showed me the end results in the mirror and said, "how do you like it? Looks good huh?" and I just nodded and pretended I was okay with it but went home and cried and wore a hat until it grew back
They're always obsessed with cutting off as much as possible when I always ask for a small trim

longest i went without a haircut was 6 months lel
They're always obsessed with cutting off as much as possible when I always ask for a small trim
tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i like my longish hair so i hate barbers so much, u r right

Foids always fuck up by taking way too much off, it happened to me loads of times before and I'd just say i like it because im too high inhib

Foids always fuck up by taking way too much off, it happened to me loads of times before and I'd just say i like it because im too high inhib
how do they cut chads hair?

Long time cutting by myself (and now kinda long time no cutting at all)

i like my longish hair so i hate barbers so much, u r right
I'm too inhib to go to hair salons cause they'll wonder what an ugly metrosexual is doing in a woman's place

I never do. I just shave my head myself.

i always postpone cutting my hair

It's almost worse than buying clothes.

i hate it when they talk to me

I'm fine with going to the Turkish barbers for a beard trim. The guys are foreign and their grasp of English is limited, so they don't try to make conversation - they just get on with the job.

I just get bored getting my hair cut

haven't gone to a barber in like over 5 years. I used to buzz it into a mohawk myself, then after I quit my job I let it grow until it reached my nipples. A couple of months ago I gave myself a trim and now it's sort of mid-length.

I should really get a proper haircut though.

This is so true before I got blackpilled. I always thought barbers never did their job well when they cut my hair. When I was a kid I even sperged out and hit my barber cause everytime I went to the barber, my face and head never looked right. After blackpilled now I know why I look ugly whoever the barber is. The problem is not them. It's my face and skull shape

don't go to the barbers anymore and will never go again in my life, I do it myself now

I hate getting haircuts because my barbers talk too much so he takes too long to cut. He also always comments on how my hair is turning grey

Incel trait: going ER

i go to the barber like every 6 months

i hate it when they talk to me

I wouldn't mind some stacy or becky hairdresser making small talk with me while she cuts my hair. It would make me feel human, for once. Yeah, it's a cope, but it beats most other copes. Probably better than alcohol.

I go to a qt 6/10 dental hygienist and I always find it annoying that we can't really talk because my mouth is getting worked on.

The worst part is having to stare at your ugly face in the mirror the whole time

I don't go to the barber but there's no point, I rarely ever leave my home anyway.

I don't go to the barber but there's no point, I rarely ever leave my home anyway.
7B4FF1CC 3554 417D 9B45 7781636100C5

lel

having to sit infront of a mirror for a solid 20-30 minutes and stare into your subhumanity is BRUTAL..

I was high IQ and invested in a pair of clippers.

My hair is too subhuman to not look like shit, so I just shave it off. Not even comb overs or spiked styles are enough. Saves a lot of hassle.

I hate the process but like the result tbh

I hate everyrhung about it, EVERYTHING.

I have been cutting my own hair for several years. I look like shit anyway so who cares

Bro it is autistic as fuck, only autists like getting hair cuts
Massive cope bro

I don’t like getting haircuts either. I’m just not as nervous about it as you

Massive fucking Cuck

Should of called her out for her low quality effort.

Massive fucking Cuck

Should of called her out for her low quality effort.
It is ok, not everyone is low inhib like you. And i think you would do the same thing