Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: hating and being against tattoos.

Are you against tattoos?

• Yes

Votes: 62 70.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 29.5%

• Total voters
narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I hate tattoos and have noticed the vast majority of incels do too.

I noticed most sex havers have tattoos probably because incels are so opposed to tattoos

they look disgusting

I would never get a tattoo but I don't hate them that much, I mostly hate what they represent. If a foid has a tattoo she is either a complete slut, or an npc who just copies what she sees on the internet.

Tattoos are only okay if its like a family member's name or something meaningful. Other than that, tattoos are degenerate and retarded.

I couldn't care less about tattoos tbh

All I see nowadays are tattooed, dyed hair landwhales.

meh, i would have my chest tattoed if i was goodlooking and ripped

Good for intimidationmaxxing. Bad if foids like them on Chad and Tyrone.

Tattoos are for NPCs

That's because tattoos are for normies. All the NT cool kids are getting tattoos because it's what cool kids do. Naturally, the outcasts of society, almost never get tattoos.

Don't see myself ever getting any, I think they look ugly on foids but I'm kinda indifferent about them overall.

i like tattoos since i like art and its just drawing on your skin.

I’m not against them at all I just never see myself getting one

It's ugly on women, especially if the woman has a darker skin.

Not all, just poorly done ones. Very few can pull it off.

I hate foids who have trashy tattoos. Tattoos can be really cool if they actually mean something though.

How is this related to inceldom lol?

I like tattoos(Though I don't have any), might get me a few whenever my grandmothers pass away. They just look like shit on most women though.

Tattoos make women looks extremely ugly.
Tattoos look like the person took acne on their skin ON PURPOSE

Our forerunner Nikola Tesla was said to have a strong disgust reaction to bodily mutilation such as tattooing and piecing.

I sure dislike them, but I get why men get them. Thugmaxxing is a somewhat efficient strategy to get pussy.

As for why women get tattoes, I don't know tbh. It looks bad, masculine and prostitute-like.

I honestly couldnt care less if people get tatoos but id never consider doing it

Mostly ambivalent. I don't think having tattoos would make me any more or less likely to want to smash a foid, I'd take either. It does suggest she's sluttier but then she's only slutty for chadlite or above.

tattoos = degenerate

I sure dislike them, but I get why men get them. Thugmaxxing is a somewhat efficient strategy to get pussy.

As for why women get tattoes, I don't know tbh. It looks bad, masculine and prostitute-like.
At least thugs have them for a reason, like gang shit or something like that but foids just have shitty tattoos with no meaning

I'm not against them but the vast majority look like shit because they fade and don't bother to get touch ups. Its like dyed hair, if you're going to dye your hair don't have 4 inch roots showing... It looks unkempt.

I have my own signature as a tatoo. Only sufferers can understand sufferers.

I never would get a tatoo because I think is low IQ, if I want to make a draw in my body it need to be a image I like, but the probability I will not like this draw anymore in the future is very high, so I will be stuck with this image in my body unless I pass trough a painful treatment to remove it, what most people do is another tatoo with a different image after they don't give a shit about the first one, this is why people who get tattoos end up with a lot of them.

If you are tired of your monitor wallpaper you just change it, you "can't" change a tattoo, but you can make another one with a different image.

tattoos are ok

I dislike full body tattoos but other than that not my business really. I don't really care

Tattoos are ugly as fuck and degenerate and disgusting.

They make nice lampshades.

But making them match is a pita

Yes, they're disgusting and they show how trashy people are

on a personal level I'd never get one cause I think it's gay most of the time and I don't think I can pull of a cool yakuza type tattoo. but on the general sense I am not against tattoos, it tells a lot about people. you see some retarded butterfly tat on a girl and without even talking to her you can decide she's an abhorrent humanbeing and to avoid. same for guys who get piston or gun or other 89iq bullshit I automatically avoid those cattle.

if anything I am for tattoos for it makes it easier to spot the normalcattle and to avoid them.

I actually have a tattoo.
621C31FF 1ACF 491D 9937 37F64E79CB13

Got it to remember some community service I did in Colorado working on a wolf reservation. Designed it myself. Feel free to judge, it came out exactly how I wanted it but I don’t mind criticism.

I don’t take issue with any tattoos that are meaningful, coverable, and not in your face in nature. Foids with double sleeves and men with neck tattoos are not appealing, but if a foid has a shoulder tat or a small upper chest tat, it depends on what the tattoo is.

Indifferent towards tattoos on men. In fact most tatted guys I came across were really cool with me.

It's actually the non-tatted guys that always have something against the tatted ones.

On women however, tattoos are disgusting srs.

Tattoos on men are okay. Still not a good sign, but they've largely lost their thug appeal. I assume most that have them do so to either appear intimidating or because they like tats. Tats on foids are absolutely disgusting though, especially if they are on white or light skin chicks. I've though about getting some incel centric tattoos or maybe a bomb belt. Idk for sure though since they aren't cheap and I could buy more copes with the money I spend.

they usually look bad so i dont like them

Only on foids

I hate when women get tats. Makes them uglier and sluttier lookin