Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: hate women of your own race

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I've noticed this for pretty much every single race, if there's someone who hates noodlewhores as much as I do, it has to be another rice.
Same thing for whites, black and curries. I think it's because we understand them better than any other race therefore we hate them the most.

I just hate every race

therefore we hate them the most.

This Jewish cunt is going to rule ovER you when she becomes an adult. I'm not going to submit to a fucking JAP kike. I'm going to resist the Jewish NWO and jewish feminist dictatorship by CHOosing to become a hERoic reader of the Bible!

View attachment 152601
This Jewish cunt is going to rule ovER you when she becomes an adult. I'm not going to submit to a fucking JAP kike. I'm going to resist the Jewish NWO and jewish feminist dictatorship by CHOosing to become a hERoic reader of the Bible!
never even begun

View attachment 152601
based

never even begun
It makes me suicidal that this fucking Jewish cunt is going to oppress us, and I can't speak my thoughts lest Serge give me 10% warnings.
Lots of sub8 Torontocels are sensing a Jewish takeovER of the economy and political structure.
Too bad my Filipino brothers and sisters are slaves to the Jews of Toronto. They refuse to listen to me!

yes it's an incel trait. But what about mixed incels , who is supposed they have to hate more

Basic white girls are disgusting

I like asian women more than white tbh but i despise most of whemmen

I would think so.
I’m Latino and I fucking hate Latinas. They’re such low IQ materialistic cunts

I hate the human race so that makes sense

I'm white and don't like white women. I know, it's a huge cope :feelsbadman: