Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: GOMAD doesn’t do shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I’ve been doing GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) for a month and a half, literally no difference. It’s supposed to be for ectomorphs who struggle with gaining weight but I haven’t put on a single pound, I just crap a lot more often. I read some shit about how it adds on “25 pounds in 25 days” but that’s cap, I’m averaging 3k+ calories in a day while going to the gym 4x a week and I’ve seen almost no change. At 120 lbs I hate my weight so fucking much, I’m envious of fuckers who can pack on pounds with little effort. I’m drinking my 5th glass of milk atm and feeling sick to my stomach.

Summoning the skeletons:

@SlutLiberationFront @trying to ascend @Broly @RecessedChinCel @Ika-Sama

Already did this, does not work for me. I just want to end my life already. There is nothing I can do or can be done for me in this life, I can't even gain weight.

on “25 pounds in 25 days” but that’s cap, I’m averaging 3k+ calories in a day while going to the gym 4x a week and I’ve seen almost no change
That's not enough.
Screenshot 20211005 2150302

I usually eat 200g+ of protein (except rest days)
You have to workout 6 times a week and at least do 24 sets per muscle group.

Already did this, does not work for me. I just want to end my life already. There is nothing I can do or can be done for me in this life, I can't even gain weight.
It would be great if I wasn’t in the bottom 3% of male weight, literally nobody takes me seriously. Been made fun of for it all my life. The whole “girls love skinny guys” only applies to tallfags with big shoulders and some muscle definition. I have narrow fucking shoulders and little to no physique after 2 years of gym. Like holy fuck, where did my genetics go wrong? My dad is 6’1.5 200 lbs with a huge frame and I’m 5’8 120 lbs, and I’m done growing too. Fuck this shit, I need to improve my body somehow. Roids is looking appealing to me.
That's not enough.
View attachment 502800
I usually eat 200g+ of protein (except rest days)
You have to workout 6 times a week and at least do 24 sets per muscle group.
I wish I had that kinda free time, my job takes up most of it. Im getting a home gym hopefully. How do you do 200+ G protein?

Last edited:
I wish I had that kinda free time, my job takes up most of it. Im getting a home gym hopefully. How do you do 200+ G protein?
Ronnie Coleman worked full time when he won his first Mr. O titles :feelshaha:

Steaks, chicken, milk, etc.

Gotcha, meat is kinda expensive tho. I’m already paying for my milk.
Gomad is retarded, because the "protein density" of milk is extremely low (3.5g/100ml). Compare that to chicken breasts (30g/100g). Frozen chicken breasts are extremely cheap and canned tuna is also extremely cheap:

View: https://youtu.be/IwIu9CLEJW8

Gomad is retarded, because the "protein density" of milk is extremely low (3.5g/100ml). Compare that to chicken breasts (30g/100g). Frozen chicken breasts are extremely cheap and canned tuna is also extremely cheap:

View: https://youtu.be/IwIu9CLEJW8

Milk is useful not because of the protein but because of how nutritious and anabolic it is
Many people were able to break size and strength plateaus because of milk

Milk is useful not because of the protein but because of how nutritious and anabolic it is
I drink one liter of milk every single day, but you missed my point. You have to consume 10 times as much milk (1 liter) to consume the equal amount of protein you get from 100g chicken breast.

Eggs are cheap and a good source of protein. If 3k calories a day isn't cutting it for you, you gotta up it by 500 or so and see what happens. Also, do a lots of compound movements (squat, bench, dead, OHP) to get bigger. Make sure you are progressing in weights your using.

I can't even drink plain milk because it inhibits iron absorption and worsens my anemia. :feelsokman:

Why the fuck am I weak then, I have milk every day jfl.
Eggs are cheap and a good source of protein. If 3k calories a day isn't cutting it for you, you gotta up it by 500 or so and see what happens. Also, do a lots of compound movements (squat, bench, dead, OHP) to get bigger. Make sure you are progressing in weights your using.
eggs are fire, I like mine hard boiled. I’m aiming for 3500 today. I do a lot of squats too, I’m gonna aim to get my max to 250 EOY.

Bluepillers: 52 why the fuck do you guys care so much about my milk guzzling habits?

Why the fuck am I weak then, I have milk every day jfl.

eggs are fire, I like mine hard boiled. I’m aiming for 3500 today. I do a lot of squats too, I’m gonna aim to get my max to 250 EOY.

Bluepillers: 52 why the fuck do you guys care so much about my milk guzzling habits?
Soylets are triggered because we're not vegan soy consumers

Added to the incel trait megathread

honestly it's time to roid up bro. what's your t level

try beans dedsrs