Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: girls don’t follow you back

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
When you add your female co workers or classmate or any female you know.

You add them, sometimes they don’t even accept the request or they accept and don’t follow you back

When you think a girl is finally somewhat nice to you, but she doesn’t want to follow you back. You’re ugly and creepy to her

She feel some type of way about you

I hate being ugly.

Mogs me, I don't know any female. :fuk:

Mogs me, I don't know any female. :fuk:
Oh silly inkwell, of course you are surrounded with females, you've got... your mom for starters, well maybe ? :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Last edited:
"i follow foids on social media"
:soy:

You add them, sometimes they don’t even accept the request or they accept and don’t follow you back

When you think a girl is finally somewhat nice to you, but she doesn’t want to follow you back. You’re ugly and creepy to her

Same here dude. Happens all the time on instagram

people on here use social media?

people on here use social media?
Yea, but no wonder I’m stuck below 200 followers, I never get follow requests either

I might as well delete it

Jfl at using socialmedia tf, i remember when i accidently liked a girl's photo and she started following me. I was so fucking ashamed, a follow is nothing. I thought for a while to talk to her but glad i didnt as i found her one time and she didnt Even greet me.

Truecel trait: Not using social media

when ur foid lab partner was kinda nice to u
coom-coomer.gif

Yep. I was just the ogre to make fun of in life.

Fortunately, I've never reached this stage. I don't know any outside of estranged relatives and have never used social media.

Don't even really know any females to add, mogs me. They all ignore me.

so ironic

Fortunately, I've never reached this stage. I don't know any outside of estranged relatives and have never used social media.
5'3 mentalcel? do you have gigachad face?

Truecel trait: you don't have any social media