Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: girls cross to the other side of the street to avoid you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That happens to me a lot. Sometimes I'm walking down the street and there's a girl coming, she'd rather risk her life crossing the st even with traffic just to put as much distance from you as possible. If that's not an undeniable proof of the black pill, I don't know what it is.

Toilets would rather stand up on the bus than sit at the last seat available...you guessed it with me. JFL if you dont notice these things and are still bluepilled, when the blackpill hits you in your ugly mag every day.

This happened to me at the mall, that counts I assume right?

Happens to me at school very frequently

Toilets would rather stand up on the bus than sit at the last seat available...you guessed it with me. JFL if you dont notice these things and are still bluepilled, when the blackpill hits you in your ugly mag every day.
The worst thing is when you see a fmoid rather sit next to a fat neckbeard or a bum looking old boomer who looks like he smells like horses. It's like they smell there is something wrong with us. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That happens to me a lot. Sometimes I'm walking down the street and there's a girl coming, she'd rather risk her life crossing the st even with traffic just to put as much distance from you as possible. If that's not an undeniable proof of the black pill, I don't know what it is.
Next time a hole does that cross the street with them.

"They can sense your misogyny from a mile away."

Must of sensed your body odor from not showering 10 times a day.

we're worse than nignogs to em

All the fucking time, bro

Happens to me every single fucking day with white whores

idk if it happens tbh, I don't pay attention

never happened ngl

never actually happened to me tbh, maybe common for blackcels though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5