Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Getting your handwriting criticized

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
I remember one time I had to go with my dad somewhere to help him buy something and there was paperwork that needed to be filled out. He didn't have his glasses with him so I had to do it for him. The moment I hand in the paperwork, in less than a nanosecond, the old ethnic roastie behind the counter with her shitty accent, starts to berate my handwriting in front of my dad and he just stood there and said nothing. Fucking wanted to stomp this whore in a mud patch that day.

I've learned to live with it. Its the digital age anyway

My writing is even more subhuman than my face

For some time I was the only in my class that needed to show calligraphy exercises to the portuguese teacher every class, in a dedicated notebook

It was the walk of shame to stand up and go to her desk with my notebook :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I got a good one ngl

I remember one time I had to go with my dad somewhere to help him buy something and there was paperwork that needed to be filled out. He didn't have his glasses with him so I had to do it for him. The moment I hand in the paperwork, in less than a nanosecond, the old ethnic roastie behind the counter with her shitty accent, starts to berate my handwriting in front of my dad and he just stood there and said nothing. Fucking wanted to stomp this whore in a mud patch that day.
No one cares anymore, I'm left handed my handwriting is nothing short of appalling... Yet it never concerns me

For some time I was the only in my class that needed to show calligraphy exercises to the portuguese teacher every class, in a dedicated notebook

It was the walk of shame to stand up and go to her desk :cryfeels:
How bad did she bash your calligraphy writing?

Yes, I have dysgraphia and a tremor disorder. My handwriting has been poor since childhood.

I recall filling out a job application several years ago....I felt like a "child" when the woman read it briefly and said "Thank you for applying".

I assume she threw it away after I left.

Yes, I have dysgraphia and a tremor disorder. My handwriting has been poor since childhood.

I recall filling out a job application several years ago....I felt like a "child" when the woman read it briefly and said "Thank you for applying".

I assume she threw it away after I left.
Sorry to hear that bro. We are pretty lucky that we are living in the digital age as @Caesercel stated up there.

How bad did she bash your calligraphy writing?
Honestly I remember very little of my childhood/school years, they s[UWSL]ay it it's because of my depression[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Of this topic I just recall doing these exercises before her classes and having to go to her desk while everyone was quiet[/UWSL]

Oh yes, it was often criticized, even though my writing has always been more legible than that of 99% of the normies who criticized mine.

Over if you dont write in cursive script like a 17th century author