Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait Getting used by a woman at college to help her pass a course she’s failing at

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
★★
Have any of you been used by a foid in college to help her pass a course she was failing it? I remember when I was in college an Indian foid used me because I was Indian currycel to help her pass a course she was failing at by studying with her for exam one day in library. She thanked me after she passed exam and didn’t invite me for sex or didn’t go out with me afterwards. That happened when I was 23 and she was 19. I’m 30 now. It’s over for 30 year old currycels.

Give her the wrong answers

More like a cuck trait

More like a cuck trait
Nah. It’s low iq incel trait. I have low iq 85 to 88. I learned my lesson. I won’t help a foid again. If I see a woman getting attacked I will just walk away. I won’t help a woman study for exam either.

I learned my lesson. I won’t help a foid again.
Based. Better late than never.

If I see a woman getting attacked I will just walk away.
Based (in video game). See:

Happened to me in school

High school for me

Happened to me. Never again. (Although I’m also not in school anymore :feelsbadman:)

one time a retarded south american indigenous guy told me that and asked me for advice. he was under the illusion that the foid was considering him and i told him the truth.

Have any of you been used by a foid in college to help her pass a course she was failing it? I remember when I was in college an Indian foid used me because I was Indian currycel to help her pass a course she was failing at by studying with her for exam one day in library. She thanked me after she passed exam and didn’t invite me for sex or didn’t go out with me afterwards. That happened when I was 23 and she was 19. I’m 30 now. It’s over for 30 year old currycels.
Ive dropped out you Cuck,qqqq

Never went to college, too average / low iq to ever be asked to help anyone

Happened to me when I had a really bad case of oneitis. I eventually asked her out and got rejected. Never again.

Soycuck God trait: getting used by a woman to help her ace a Gender Studies course she's failing at, because you're an expert at Gender Studies and have studied it passionately for years

OP needs to up his game

Otherwise how will he impress Redditors?

I hope you learned from your mistakes. If a female won't give you sex ot love then don't give her anything at all

Have any of you been used by a foid in college to help her pass a course she was failing it?
Usually not because I was never in classes where you had to cooperate with (translation: get mooched off of by) other students. Except one class, where a bitch tried, but then I asked her out at the end of class and she refused. Then I ignored her when she tried to talk to me. She didn't even consider backtracking on her rejection, she started copying off of the black girl to the opposite side of her, who was even dumber than she was.
Give her the wrong answers
Based.
Always happened to my subhuman friends, I can see that shit from a mile away, do it yourself whore