Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [incel trait]: getting so angry that it physically hurts.

NoMercy

NoMercy

Banned
-
I experience this kind of extreme anger quite often mostly when I'm out riding my bike and see couples holding hands and kissing I get so angry that my chest feels like it's going to burst open.

Also getting so angry you punch your wall & break a bone:f: don’t do that hold your anger in & use it for a planned future event:yes: thERapy so you can work through it:yes:

Also getting so angry you punch your wall & break a bone:f: don’t do that hold your anger in & use it for a planned future event:yes:
When I was 17 I got into a big argument with my parents and I snapped took a sharp pencil stabbed myself in the forearm and drew a big line with it.

When I was 17 I got into a big argument with my parents and I snapped took a sharp pencil stabbed myself in the forearm and drew a big line with it.
Wow I would say you should’ve stabbed one them or something but that might’ve gotten whatever freedom you had/have taken away & made you dislike your situation more. Jesus though how bad did it scar? Have a picture?

Reminds me of the roman emperor who died from being too angry.

Wow I would say you should’ve stabbed one them or something but that might’ve gotten whatever freedom you had/have taken away & made you dislike your situation more. Jesus though how bad did it scar? Have a picture?
I deleted them from my phone a long time ago but I think it might be somewhere in an old facebook chat so I will try to find it.

Reminds me of the roman emperor who died from being too angry.
Legit when I used to get angry my heart would feel like I was gonna have a heart attack far worse than how it feels now even with heavy stim use

Also getting so angry you punch your wall & break a bone:f: don’t do that hold your anger in & use it for a planned future event:yes: thERapy so you can work through it:yes:
I agree with this, there are always othER options :ha..feels::feelsLSD:

Man when i was younger especially I would punch holes in walls all the time. I've learned to stop though now.

We actually need more people to go ER

Attachments

• 52809893_2085807218175500_8193492308667138048_n_2085807148175507.jpg
    52809893_2085807218175500_8193492308667138048_n_2085807148175507.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 32
keep going. increase your salt and fat intake too

I’M GONNA PULL OUT A GODDAMN SHOTGUN AND BLOW YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU LITTLE WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!

I experience this kind of extreme anger quite often mostly when I'm out riding my bike

it is because you have been driver licence mogged on top of that. It is normal to get angry about that. We have to hit the gym brutally to overcome it.

I punched a wall years ago. My dad got pissed because he had to fix it. I don't remember why I punched it, though. I like to think I calmed down a lot. I know the feeling of seeing others in public, though. Mogs me.

I get angry when I think about past injustices.

Yes it makes my head hurt so much

Incel trait: projecting your specific problem onto the community.

anger like any emotion is hard to control you either let it build then explode or lash out one way to lesson the effects is to take up boxing lessons or find something to take it out on such as a punching bag or get car tyres and stack em hit them with boxing gloves on not bare knuckle