Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Getting mad at squeakers in video games

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
They are always so retarded and usually suck at the game. They also remind you of an innocent time gone before puberty while your teenage years are long behind you. You also feel depressed because here you are, a legal adult sitting in the same game lobby as a little kid while people your age have already reached milestones that you will never get to experience, and if you do it just isn't the same.

Also when I was that age playing online games, I never used a mic simply because I knew how annoying squeakers were and did not want to impose that on anyone. I only really started using a mic in game consistently when I was 14 and my voice was deep enough to not be confused with a little kid. So I have no issue making fun of them in game because when I was that age I avoided using my mic for that very reason. FUCK SQUEAKERS.

Brutal no reply. I loved hearing squeakers rage when i was younger. Pure entertainment

I'm 20 but still have that kid squeaker voice. I fucking hate my voice, but it will never change

Brutal no reply. I loved hearing squeakers rage when i was younger. Pure entertainment
I love hearing everyone rage, the only reason I’d ever play an online FPS is to just totally shit all over it with exploits and unbalanced guns (going RPG for every single match:lul:)

I used to a long time ago, but I've gotten used to it.