Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait:Getting into fights whilst being severely physically weakened from Rotmaxing.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Well it's not like it's my fault or that i initiate it but there's are so many scumbags in my neighbourhood and pretty much only my dad stands up to them, i can't sit on the sidelines while a 55 year old man fights 17 year old brats.

We have a man among us. Start gymmaxxing bro. Atleast you can fight. Confrontations mentally drain and weaken me even when I am at an advantage.

Well it's not like it's my fault or that i initiate it but there's are so many scumbags in my neighbourhood and pretty much only my dad stands up to them, i can't sit on the sidelines while a 55 year old man fights 17 year old brats.

I'm very confused right now, why are you posting this on an incel forum?

Should inceldom really be a priority for you right now as something you focus on, it seems really weird to be talking about something this "immediate" and serious of a problem on an incel forum

Sounds like your father is dealing with the neighborhood drug dealers (or maybe I'm assuming too much and it isn't that serious)

Either way this is a matter for police, not the random losers you'll find on this forum who are by majority lazy cowards

Don't know what you are expecting to get out of this thread, many will just advise that you "gymmaxx bro" or keep fighting, but you can be as strong as you want, you can't beat a group of 4 guys even with your father, and if they have a gun numbers don't even matter

Fakecel if you never got into a fight or had to avoid one

Should inceldom really be a priority for you right now as something you focus on, it seems really weird to be talking about something this "immediate" and serious of a problem on an incel forum

Sounds like your father is dealing with the neighborhood drug dealers (or maybe I'm assuming too much and it isn't that serious)

Either way this is a matter for police, not the random losers you'll find on this forum who are by majority lazy cowards

Don't know what you are expecting to get out of this thread, many will just advise that you "gymmaxx bro" or keep fighting, but you can be as strong as you want, you can't beat a group of 4 guys even with your father, and if they have a gun numbers don't even matter
Why are you so based?

Video or it didn't happen, this could be a larp as far as I know

Respect brother, hit the weights, eat a steak, and start training MMA bro

Police won't do anything. they're not drug dealers but they are group of 'street tough guys' most of which are junkies.

Maybe i should've posted this on offtopic idk, just wanted to get it off my chest.

Video or it didn't happen, this could be a larp as far as I know

Video of what? it doesn't happen everyday just enough.

I live in a very bad neighbourhood there's nothing larp about this, it's a serious problem that gets in a way of my Rotting.

Police won't do anything. they're not drug dealers but they are group of 'street tough guys' most of which are junkies.

Maybe i should've posted this on offtopic idk, just wanted to get it off my chest.

Video of what? it doesn't happen everyday just enough.

I live in a very bad neighbourhood there's nothing larp about this, it's a serious problem that gets in a way of my Rotting.
I mean your post was pretty vague, not much to go off of

Police won't do anything. they're not drug dealers but they are group of 'street tough guys' most of which are junkies

I don't get what you mean when you say the police won't do anything, these junkies can be arrested can't they?

it's a serious problem that gets in a way of my Rotting.

Doesn't sound like you are serious at all and neither does your dad for allowing you to "rot"

I don't get what you mean when you say the police won't do anything, these junkies can be arrested can't they?

Yea kinda tbh idk ngl.

They're not even breaking any crimes per se just annoying everyone and being asshats.

Doesn't sound like you are serious at all and neither does your dad for allowing you to "rot"

What do you mean?

When I'm LDAR and smoking maxxed I try to avoid physical confrontation as much as possible tbh. Only get into fights after atleast 3 weeks of gymaxxing.

Bluepillers: 43

Woah.

What do you mean?

Are you serious?, I mean literally what I said:

Anybody who is trying to "rot" isn't serious about life, and you saying:
it's a serious problem that gets in a way of my Rotting.

Makes it sound like this is a joke to you and you aren't taking this seriously

Junkies are getting in the way of you lazing around and doing nothing?

You can't get in the way of accomplishing, its literally not possible, you aren't doing anything anyways so how are they getting in your way

Yea kinda tbh idk ngl.

Also this is your fucking response to someone telling you to get the police involved before someone gets hurt, how can you seriously act like you don't know what I mean when I say you aren't serious, this is your life you are making light of

I think I'll just end the conversation here, there's no point in talking to you

Respect brother <3

Start gymmaxxing.

Are you serious?, I mean literally what I said:

Anybody who is trying to "rot" isn't serious about life, and you saying:

Makes it sound like this is a joke to you and you aren't taking this seriously

Junkies are getting in the way of you lazing around and doing nothing?

You can't get in the way of accomplishing, its literally not possible, you aren't doing anything anyways so how are they getting in your way

Also this is your fucking response to someone telling you to get the police involved before someone gets hurt, how can you seriously act like you don't know what I mean when I say you aren't serious, this is your life you are making light of

I think I'll just end the conversation here, there's no point in talking to you

I don't understand why you're mad but ok.