Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: Getting insulted and doing nothing about it

G

gingercel.

Greycel
Back in school there was kids who would always get bullied, they would just jestermaxx infront of everyone, they would embrace whatever it was that they were getting insulted for, that’s like the most pathetic thing you can do that situation. it’s a dead giveaway for an abused dog if you see someone get insulted and do nothing, or even worse jester with it

Back in school there was kids who would always get bullied, they would just jestermaxx infront of everyone, they would embrace whatever it was that they were getting insulted for, that’s like the most pathetic thing you can do that situation. it’s a dead giveaway for an abused dog if you see someone get insulted and do nothing, or even worse jester with it
Brutal, pin ASAP
:feelsrope:

yeah, you always get the feeling inside to beat their asses, but you can never go through with it. i know how that feels.

but you can never go through with it.
I did once and it cost me a year in school and my family treated me like shit for a whole year, they still remember, because I know that I can't fight for shit I jumped at the fuck and scratched his face and when we fell he fell from the stairs and started to cry I think his hand broke, huge problem, dropped out of school to avoid legal issues and no, unlike Chad who can beat the shit of other kids and foids get wet watching him, if you go werewolf as a beta sub 5 everyone is afraid and disgusted by you like they're watching a feral freak, even my own family looked at me like that.

I did once and it cost me a year in school and my family treated me like shit for a whole year, they still remember, because I know that I can't fight for shit I jumped at the fuck and scratched his face and when we fell he fell from the stairs and started to cry I think his hand broke, huge problem, dropped out of school to avoid legal issues and no, unlike Chad who can beat the shit of other kids and foids get wet watching him, if you go werewolf as a beta sub 5 everyone is afraid and disgusted by you like they're watching a feral freak, even my own family looked at me like that.
Absolutely brootal, i was too high inhib to ever fight back tbh. I bet that felt good to kick his ass

why would you scratch him nigga

I got used to fighting back because my parents always told me to fight back since elementary so I had a lot of fights growing up but almost every time I got in trouble for it and I was the bad guy

that’s why i never wanted to fight back either. the legal issues that can come with it are more of a fucking headache to think about than anything. especially if chad decides to press charges on you because he sees you as a weak inkwell who has more support on his side than you. obviously getting expelled as well. self-defense for us is ovER.
:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

why would you scratch him nigga
why not? the fuck was teasing me because I didn't have shorts for P.E. and he was screaming that I had a small dick and that's why I didn't want to use shorts, as always all foids laughing and normies around him validating his gayass jokes and I had enough of this fuck, he was taller and used to beat the shit of other kids so the only way was jumping at him and scratching his face with my nails, but I'm sure it wasn't a big scratch at all.

If you're physically weak there's nothing you can do that won't make the situation worse.

Example

why not? the fuck was teasing me because I didn't have shorts for P.E. and he was screaming that I had a small dick and that's why I didn't want to use shorts, as always all foids laughing and normies around him validating his gayass jokes and I had enough of this fuck, he was taller and used to beat the shit of other kids so the only way was jumping at him and scratching his face with my nails, but I'm sure it wasn't a big scratch at all.
oh I dont mean why did you hit him I meant why would you scratch and not punch him or something. But if he was bigger than you I guess thats why.