Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Getting depressed when you see images like this

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Coming across articles related to sexual health and erections, and you find images like this in those articles. It reminds you that you've never had a woman in your bed, while showing her your erection and seeing her mouth water.

images like this you mean?

fucking suifuel

Honestly any image, video or story portraying female desire makes me reverberate, angry and sad on the inside.
Yeah.
For example, if there's one female in a YT video you can be sure that I will dislike and report it, just to calm myself.

These are suifuel, we are doomed.

Honestly any image, video or story portraying female desire makes me reverberate, angry and sad on the inside.

^

All I feel is frustration when I see a foid express interest or desire in real life or fiction, I'm not kidding when I say I want to punch a wall. I wish we could wipe sexuality out of existence, or wipe foids out of existence. ER had fantasies of banning sex when he was a teenager, I feel the same.

I'd love it if women age 12-35 could just disappear from public view
THAT would make my life much better.

^

All I feel is frustration when I see a foid express interest or desire in real life or fiction, I'm not kidding when I say I want to punch a wall. I wish we could wipe sexuality out of existence, or wipe foids out of existence. ER had fantasies of banning sex when he was a teenager, I feel the same.
I'm planning on getting a punch bag.

Pretty much any IRL conversations that revolve around sex do it for me.

These things used to annoy me, but now i don't care

^

Same.

^

it's not too different from someone always getting to enjoy a delicious treat in public while you don't.
ugly fatties constantly talking about muh sex are the ones that are basically stuffing themselves with both hands and wiping off with their sleeve, an eminently disgusting display.

I hate hearing psa ads about safe sex and getting screened for stds

Jfl I was browsing a site like this the other day. They all have the same type of images too, the guy in a white t-shirt sulking on one side of the bed while the girl is disappointed but still stays with him because he has a Chad-tier face

4C4FEA8900000578-5735167-image-a-1_1526464399219.jpg

Diabetes-has-caused-me-erection-problems-%E2%80%94-now-I-can%E2%80%99t.jpg
newlywed-have-fight-bed-couple-260nw-1411193009.jpg

Coming across articles related to sexual health and erections, and you find images like this in those articles. It reminds you that you've never had a woman in your bed, while showing her your erection and seeing her mouth water.

View attachment 131589

i dont see a girl mouth watering
i see her just laughing at a paperclip peepee

guess thats just deep incel vision

Thanks for sharing!

The pure suifuel is these with mentioning teenage love - something most of us only heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back