Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion incel trait - getting depressed when you move?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I feel like our lack of social lives and other sources of happiness make our comforts/happiness/satisfaction largely centered around control of a familiar environment, so moving probably affects us more than normies.

I remember experiencing that in the past when moving houses, but even now just moving to a different move in the house, it's like I want to sleep but my mind is in overdrive and I don't feel like myself.

I think being more uncomfortable than the average person when moving to a new place could be an autistic trait tbh

I actually thought moving to a new house would ease my depression, but it only got worse, since it was an unfamiliar environment, and away from all my friends.

I think being more uncomfortable than the average person when moving to a new place could be an autistic trait tbh
Could be that too, I'm aspie-ish and somewhere further along the spectrum than most. But I think it's also because we rely on the comforts of a domicile more than normies.

We're not like Chad who can just crash on a foid's couch a will, after all. We are much more reliant upon a single sanctuary. We don't have experience hopping around.

I actually thought moving to a new house would ease my depression, but it only got worse, since it was an unfamiliar environment, and away from all my friends.
:chad:

The lacking of looks and height WILL seriously depress you.

Could be that too, I'm aspie-ish and somewhere further along the spectrum than most. But I think it's also because we rely on the comforts of a domicile more than normies.

Yeah normies aren't usually singled out, treated weirdly and bullied in unfamiliar settings like incels often are.

You make a good point about reliance on having a familiar place to retreat when you are incel. Anything that makes you farther away from being able to retreat to the familiar place is like disturbing your peace of mind tbh

The lacking of looks and height WILL seriously depress you.
Yes but having a location you're used to living, everything in it's place, etc. is a huge cope, so when you move your cope is interfered with.

It's like if you relied on an onahole for cope and then a dog stole it

Shit i would fucking love to move somewhere fucking else