Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: getting banned for being a 'nazi'

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
my discord profile:

i was trying to get into a kanye discord server so i could know when new shit about the album comes out, so i did a few easy verification questions that involved forcing me to say i support trans rights.

then i see this!:

i did indeed have a swastika in my banner, and instead of saying some soy bullshit like "my great grandparents fled their eastern european country because of the nazis and it's a way of taking back the imagery" i choked, and said i was indian (jfl :feelshaha:). this led into a back and forth of me saying that for me it means love and i have it because i like anime and im indian, but they wouldnt take it, and i was banned.

kanye can say kike and fag in the same song, but i can't have a swastika and must say i support trans rights. this proved the ethnic failo to me i'm sorry @Transcended Trucel @tehgymcel420 @Irredeemable @Zer0/∞

i choked, and said i was indian (jfl :feelshaha:). this led into a back and forth of me saying that for me it means love and i have it because i like anime and im indian, but they wouldnt take it, and i was banned.
SER] @Zer0/∞
jfl

but not an incel trait

jfl

but not an incel trait
yes it is, if i said i was 100% german and showed a pic of aryan chad saying i was a nazi, they'd say "we support all views here :soy::soy:" but because i posed as an indian, i got banned.

this led into a back and forth of me saying that for me it means love and i have it because i like anime and im indian, but they wouldnt take it, and i was banned.

Post it.

Brutal. Government should sterilize ethnics and ban them from having kids. This way ethnic pain anf suffering will end with 100 years.

Cursed world. Too bad this wjll never happen. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

:lul:
over for 卍cels

Should’ve pulled out Chimp is a racist reference to black people

its over for kanyepilled nazicels

iu

Hey your discord pfp used to be my avi here sometime back

Funny because im legitimately Indian
YES! i love that gif its the pic for my discord server and i have saved on gif and emoji, amazing picture. i was 90% sure it was you that i stole it from but i wasnt quite sure. where do you get all these amazing gifs?

where do you get all these amazing gifs?
There is this game I play called Genshin impact. I'm in many discords for Genshin related stuff, they make many such gifs.

Here is a similar licking one
391178bd9f133b73796a5bf39547ecf8

trannycord, not even once. i walked the fuck off that shithole website :feelswhat:

Why yes I'm Indian

my discord profile:
View attachment 475715
i was trying to get into a kanye discord server so i could know when new shit about the album comes out, so i did a few easy verification questions that involved forcing me to say i support trans rights.

then i see this!:
View attachment 475714
i did indeed have a swastika in my banner, and instead of saying some soy bullshit like "my great grandparents fled their eastern european country because of the nazis and it's a way of taking back the imagery" i choked, and said i was indian (jfl :feelshaha:). this led into a back and forth of me saying that for me it means love and i have it because i like anime and im indian, but they wouldnt take it, and i was banned.

kanye can say kike and fag in the same song, but i can't have a swastika and must say i support trans rights. this proved the ethnic failo to me i'm sorry @Transcended Trucel @tehgymcel420 @Irredeemable @Zer0/∞
incel trait: your ancestors fought for the axis powers. (my italian ancestors fought for mussollini but got their asses kicked. That explains why i am subhuman/beta lol

incel trait: your ancestors fought for the axis powers. (my italian ancestors fought for mussollini but got their asses kicked. That explains why i am subhuman/beta lol
i have my great grandfathers nazi medal

The fuckin hilarious (really, sad) thing is that this forum is like 60% non-white, yet incels get accused of being racist. How are we racist? Our mascot ER is literallly half asian. lol