Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: Getting aroused at the dentist/orthodontist

• Thread starter meatflaps_pounder
  • Start date
M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
when the female hygienist has her boobs like an inch away from your face or pressing on the top of your head. kill me:feelsrope:

damn I thought it was just me

Relatable tbh.

I can't get aroused when that someone who I'm supposed to be aroused by is poking around my mouth with metal tools.

Not necessarily an incel only trait, I think normies get aroused by that too. The difference is that it means more to us incels because it's some of the only female contact we receive in our shitty lives.

I have a dentist who is rather attractive, and sometimes she'd caress my face (well, caress isn't really the right word; it was more like she just puts a hand there to tilt my head or whatever) and whatnot. Feels good

If you're getting aroused while someone is poking and prodding in your mouth in public, then you seriously need to consider T blockers or castration.

Don't have a dentist crew.

Her female touch almost made me cry.

I fucking hate going to the dentist it's awkward and suffocating and just thinking about the taste of the shit right now makes me vomit. However when the bitches tits are hanging and often literally touching your head is real nice ngl bros
If you're getting aroused while someone is poking and prodding in your mouth in public, then you seriously need to consider T blockers or castration.
You good?

Fakecel if you dont tbh.
Had a doctor appointment a few weeks ago, and a pretty female touched my body, felt sooooooooo good.
What i will never have kills me :cryfeels:

For fear that the dentist might perceive my restlessness, i close my eyes.

I can't get aroused when that someone who I'm supposed to be aroused by is poking around my mouth with metal tools.
same tbh, I am kinda terrified of dentists

I get an erection every time the dental nurses touches my head. Both the nurses are my dentist are young, petite and pretty foids though, not 37 year old wallhitters.

Haha I always pop a boner when this happens. Thankfully I'm too small and my penis is bent sideways so it is not noticeable.

...no man,thats just you