Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Getting anxious when you have to make a phone call

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
Typed the wrong delivery address for food today & had to call to change it awful tbh food was ok

Same, I’d rather lose $30 worth of food than call and talk to a person.

Same, I’d rather lose $30 worth of food than call and talk to a person.
Happend me before, the delivery guy started ringing my number and I just blocked his number

I never make pone calls

I'm fine on say discord calls with people but if I have to ring up someone for a certain activity I stutter badly or speak too fast which makes me look like an inane autist

Same.

I message the delivery guy and tell him to keep the food

I'm too anxious to take a call

Another phone callcel.

The other day I had to do a call for the first time in 3 years and I roamed around the house for like 30 minutes before doing it.

My mom orders food or I go to Mcdonald’s and use the self service.

The other day I had to do a call for the first time in 3 years and I roamed around the house for like 30 minutes before doing it.
Tbh took like 5 minutes to mentally prepare Myself:f:
Also :forcedsmile: :lul:

yes my heart pounds every time before and i rehearse what to say but i still find a way to sound like a total sperg