Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait, get told you look like a retard when you try to fashionmaxx

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I spent $300 on some dress clothes for a special occasion at my job. My boss later told me he was laughing with everyone behind my back because I looked so stupid. My boss also constantly tells me to shave my head because my haircut is bad and he told me I need to get cosmetic surgery for my face.

Your boss is a bully

Yes, and he makes 4x as much money as me while being completely useless. I have to argue with him constantly because he's wrong about everything and he won't fucking listen unless I hammer it into his head 100 times.

I remember being made fun of and being told "you're not popular enough to wear that" in 6th grade. Brutal ngl

No one tells me because I never talk to people, but that's probably what everybody thinks.

The world is nothing like shown in the movies. Bullies always end up fucking the most beautiful girls and securing the best jobs, whilst polite people like us rot away in our basement.

I tried to wear all Hollister and some Black Air Forces (which was trending during the time) to my freshman year of High School, but foids still didn't look at me like they looked at 6'2 GigaTyrone who was literally wearing the same outfit I had, but with Adidas track pants. Don't ever try to fashionmaxx and think you'll get with a foid in 2020.

fancy clothes are only for Chad

Your boss is a bully
He is a psychopath. His corpse will be cooked for a communal meal, and his wealth re-appropriated among non-NTs.

At least be low key about it. I wear a $400 technical pant that looks indistinguishable from a $20 pant from a normcore store.

They don't even want you to try.

"Just be well-groomed bro the ladies love it"

Fashionmaxxing is how they fool retarded simps into paying 500 bucks for a T-shirt that makes them think they will be more attractive to women.

Meanwhile all Chad needs are a bunch of briefs. No shirt needed

Fashionmaxxing is how they fool retarded simps into paying 500 bucks for a T-shirt that makes them think they will be more attractive to women.

Meanwhile all Chad needs are a bunch of briefs. No shirt needed

Only shirts I own are vidya shirts I buy off red bubble or teespring lol. For pants I just wear generic sweatpants or jeans. Actually trying in fashion is death sentence people will just be like “lol why do you try you’re so ugly”

Your own fault to fashionmaxx with clothes worth 3x my monthly food budget. Expensive clothes are only for chads. Seeing shit simply being on the street or seeing shit on a silver plate with caviars. Which one looks more retarded?

Yes, and he makes 4x as much money as me while being completely useless. I have to argue with him constantly because he's wrong about everything and he won't fucking listen unless I hammer it into his head 100 times.
Just kill him. I mean he’s already being incorrect universally wise. It’s better if he sleeps permanently in
Hot
Exquisite
Long
Lake

My boss later told me he was laughing with everyone behind my back because I looked so stupid. My boss also constantly tells me to shave my head because my haircut is bad and he told me I need to get cosmetic surgery for my face.
Record him and sue his lard ass for everything he has.

Last edited:
you need to find a bettER solution