Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: forgetting your room number while staying at a hotel

Mogs me brutally, I’ve only stayed in small hostels or with family members
that was obviously a joke lmao

actually have never stayed in a suite that big

but I did forget my room today

that was obviously a joke lmao

actually have never stayed in a suite that big

but I did forget my room today
Brutal, do you have free breakfast at your hotel?

no I paid for breakfast cuz too cheap to buy roomrate with breakfast included
Whenever my family and I go to a hotel my parents make us take food from the breakfast buffet and we eat it throughout the rest of the day.

Just curious are you ethnic
Haha, my parents are Eastern European immigrants, I’m slav. But yeah it’s definitely an ethnic trait.

Happened to me in Pattaya, I nearly forgot which hotel I was even staying at since I took the big card thing attached to the key off and left it in the A/C to keep my room cool 24/7.

Happened to me in Pattaya, I nearly forgot which hotel I was even staying at since I took the big card thing attached to the key off and left it in the A/C to keep my room cool 24/7.
when did you last visit

Yes, but unlike money, attractiveness can bring you genuine happiness and fulfillment.

I would take a million pounds cash in hand over any foid.

These rich people don't have wealth they have illth - the opposite of wealth; a surfeit of illness. Yes, they have money but it's money created by destroying health, safety, tranquility and the culture of people.

An extreme example is drug cartels. They have billions by creating misery. McDonalds may seem benign but they are the same creating illth through obesity, and so on.

Constructing buildings (not landlords), healthy food (farmers and cooks), clean water, heat, clothes, books, medicine are examples of wealth.

Last edited:
I usually remember mine, but around here they write it on the card for you:feelsmage:

Never been to a hotel.

honestly just need to remember the floor and that's it, since my mom always books one at the end of the hallway inbetween each side