Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: forgetting your room number while staying at a hotel

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This just happened to me

Over

Never been inside a hotel

Truecel trait: forgetting your room number at the luxury hotel suite you're staying at because it's THAT big*

blatant brag thread, but yeah that happens to me

that happened to me too.
go to check-in and ask what your room number is.
but you have to give ID.

also i leave my room key in the room sometimes.

Truecel trait: forgetting your room number at the luxury hotel suite you're staying at because it's THAT big*
Gigatruecel trait: getting lost in your own suite

Chad never forgets his hotel room number. Never began

Epic11

Last edited:
What the average "hotel" looks like to @PPEcel

19. Swinton Park and Bivouac
Hambleton Hall Rutland
37. Cliveden House Berkshire
Claridge's London's London

I've actually held an incel meetup at one of these hotels, no joke.

I recognize two of them.

No we are middleclasscels
Recently, I came across a great article at CNBC entitled “Most millionaires say they’re middle class.” The article describes a recent survey that paints an interesting picture of people who have accumulated a lot of wealth:

A majority of millionaires polled describe themselves as middle class or upper middle class despite being among the wealthiest 10 percent of Americans, according to the results of the third CNBC Millionaire Survey.

Fully 44 percent described themselves as middle class, and 40 percent said they were upper middle class. Only 4 percent described themselves as wealthy or rich, and 5 percent described themselves as upper class.

That’s right. Less than 10% of millionaires described themselves as wealthy, rich, or upper class. 84% of millionaires defined themselves as middle class.

Maybe just having $1 million in net worth isn’t enough to get people to change their mindset. The survey tackled that, too.

Even those Americans worth $5 million or more — among the wealthiest 5 percent — still think of themselves as more middle class than wealthy. According to the survey, 49 percent of those worth $5 million or more define themselves as upper middle class, while 23 percent define themselves as middle class. Only 11 percent of the $5-million-plus millionaires define themselves as rich or wealthy.

In other words, 72% of people with a net worth of $5 million or more view themselves as middle class.

Literally you lmao

Recently, I came across a great article at CNBC entitled “Most millionaires say they’re middle class.” The article describes a recent survey that paints an interesting picture of people who have accumulated a lot of wealth:

A majority of millionaires polled describe themselves as middle class or upper middle class despite being among the wealthiest 10 percent of Americans, according to the results of the third CNBC Millionaire Survey.

Fully 44 percent described themselves as middle class, and 40 percent said they were upper middle class. Only 4 percent described themselves as wealthy or rich, and 5 percent described themselves as upper class.

That’s right. Less than 10% of millionaires described themselves as wealthy, rich, or upper class. 84% of millionaires defined themselves as middle class.

Maybe just having $1 million in net worth isn’t enough to get people to change their mindset. The survey tackled that, too.

Even those Americans worth $5 million or more — among the wealthiest 5 percent — still think of themselves as more middle class than wealthy. According to the survey, 49 percent of those worth $5 million or more define themselves as upper middle class, while 23 percent define themselves as middle class. Only 11 percent of the $5-million-plus millionaires define themselves as rich or wealthy.

In other words, 72% of people with a net worth of $5 million or more view themselves as middle class.

Literally you lmao
Honestly I don't disagree, being a single-digit millionaire is not that uncommon, especially for older adults. [UWSL]If you are worth $5M at 30 then you're probably well within 99th percentile in terms of net worth for your age bracket, but having $5M at 60 is nice but isn't super impressive. [/UWSL]

It's one thing to have over $1M or $5M in liquid assets but most households whose net worth is in that range have it tied up in their primary residence. Considering how steep living costs are in major cities like London, NYC, Hong Kong, I mean, the lifestyle of a single-digit millionaire in these locations still feels pretty middle-class.

If your net worth is over $15M (about the point where you qualify for some private banking services) then yeah, that's probably the point where you shouldn't call yourself middle-class.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't disagree, being a single-digit millionaire is not that uncommon, especially for older adults. [UWSL]If you are worth $5M at 30 then you're probably well within 99th percentile in terms of net worth for your age bracket, but having $5M at 60 is nice but isn't super impressive. [/UWSL]

It's one thing to have over $1M or $5M in liquid assets but most households whose net worth is in that range have it tied up in their primary residence. Considering how steep living costs are in major cities like London, NYC, Hong Kong, I mean, the lifestyle of a single-digit millionaire in these locations still feels pretty middle-class.

If your net worth is over $15M (about the point where you qualify for some private banking services) then yeah, that's probably the point where you shouldn't call yourself middle-class.
Interesting. It's kind of like how some attractive people think they aren't attractive

your girlfriend had to wait longer :lul:

Interesting. It's kind of like how some attractive people think they aren't attractive
Yes, but unlike money, attractiveness can bring you genuine happiness and fulfillment.

Yes, but unlike money, attractiveness can bring you genuine happiness and fulfillment.
Jfl of course the guy with money says money can’t bring you happiness and fulfillment. The muh money can’t buy happiness bullshit is literally one of the most bluepilled copes in the book :bluepill:

Truecel trait: having 7 keycards to your room because you keep forgetting them.

incel trait i don't have my own home

that happened to me too.
go to check-in and ask what your room number is.
but you have to give ID.

also i leave my room key in the room sometimes.
Don't they usually write down the room number on the keycard sleeve?

more like forgetting everything and just being an all around dumbass

Don't they usually write down the room number on the keycard sleeve?
not anymore and the keycard sleeve is huge in my experience, so you can't carry it around in the sleeve.

not anymore and the keycard sleeve is huge in my experience, so you can't carry it around in the sleeve.
I always wear a backpack like an otaku so I just carry it wherever I go.

welcome to 80% of his threads with the other 20% being law threads or racebait.
ngl money is the only thing that a ricecel can possibly brag about:feelscry:

welcome to 80% of his threads with the other 20% being law threads or racebait.
Atleast the law threads are high quality so it balances out ngl

Nvm, I thought it was implied :feelsmage:
yeah i guess it was.
maybe a bad choice of words.
i just meant it was a huge change to bypass his genetics, like makeup on foids.