Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal incel trait: folks at school called you a freak

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i got called freak pretty frequently in middle school

I had to move schools because everyone thought I was a school shooter and the police came to school:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Add creep and weird to that list of social outcast words

Yeah my schoolmates thought I was a weirdo

I was called the freak and the dumbest kid in my classroom.

My dad called me a freak. He thought every dirty Jew be like bible Moses.

7319E4B9 7371 4883 9B11 6B14A3666A57
83A98120 6BDE 4737 848E C0449AEA2D5F

I was wondering where you went?? I thought my stepson ran away from home and ascended with a black foid

I was wondering where you went?? I thought my stepson ran away from home and ascended with a black foid
i always leave every other week, why do i always come back to people asking if i killed myself or ascended :feelsUnreal:

i'll show u freak

I got physically attacked in middle school because a bully thought my face looked weird. There was also a girl bully who I would get in shouting matches with because she couldn't stand having a subhuman as a home ec class partner so she'd constantly put me down.

They often asked why I was a loner

i always leave every other week, why do i always come back to people asking if i killed myself or ascended :feelsUnreal:
Because negro foids are crazy about you

i would not ascend with a negress
Me and your mom decided that you are best suited for a negress. You will ascend with a negress and you will like it!

cant relate. but @Pillow City Rev can tell you all about being a bitch during school :feelshaha:

cant relate. but @Pillow City Rev can tell you all about being a bitch during school :feelshaha:
Okay so if you have a chance you would bully truecel at school right?

So what is your opinion about bulliedcels? Do you hate them? What are you want to do with them?

So what is your opinion about bulliedcels? Do you hate them? What are you want to do with them?
i am a bulliedcel but you keep crying abt me in threads trying to get me banned cus i called a kid fat a few times in elementary but you ignore that i have been assaulted many times and i have had knives pulled on me, called several names, and i have been slapped, choked, and punched

you dont care about bulliedcels

i am a bulliedcel but you keep crying abt me in threads trying to get me banned cus i called a kid fat a few times in elementary but you ignore that i have been assaulted many times and i have had knives pulled on me, called several names, and i have been slapped, choked, and punched

you dont care about bulliedcels
Oh i care about them even i made suggestion with 31 upvoted

I did care because i was bulliedcels that end up here

you dont care about them because you disregard all the abuse i went through just cus i called a kid fat a few times when i was like 11
okay man understood
Just take it as you tasted your own medicine

i am a bulliedcel but you keep crying abt me in threads trying to get me banned cus i called a kid fat a few times in elementary but you ignore that i have been assaulted many times and i have had knives pulled on me, called several names, and i have been slapped, choked, and punched.
I knew that feel
Yeah right you tasted your own medicine

I knew that feel
one of the first times i got bullied was pretty harsh. i got my glasses slapped off my face and then when i told the kid to stop he choked me against the wall. this was in 4th grade. same kid also pulled my pants down in front of people

one of the first times i got bullied was pretty harsh. i got my glasses slapped off my face and then when i told the kid to stop he choked me against the wall. this was in 4th grade. same kid also pulled my pants down in front of people
Sadly i cannot describe mine because it will be more than 10 pages of ms word

I knew that feel
Yeah right you tasted your own medicine
also i was bullied before i made fun of that fat kid and i even apologized to him and i started acting a little friendly towards him afterwards and i started disliking him again because he turned out to be a prick. so i mean me being bullied isnt karma for this because i was bullied beforehand

also i was bullied before i made fun of that fat kid and i even apologized to him and i started acting a little friendly towards him afterwards and i started disliking him again because he turned out to be a prick. so i mean me being bullied isnt karma for this because i was bullied beforehand
Yeah understood that feel