Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Foids only talk to you to know more about your looksmogg friend....

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I tend to do a lot of over-time at the job I work at. Sometimes my friend and I are the only two people in our department left who stay to help people in the night-shift get some of their work done. Most times, however, I do late night shift for overtime by myself.

Anyways, there's this lady who works on the night shift who, every fucking time she sees me, asks me: "Where's your friend?" to which I always have to respond that he went home hours ago. Literally every time I work late shifts the lady always asks about him.

There's another foid who works at the front of the store who'll say hi to me and engage in some small talk before inevitably asking me if I've "heard from my friend" or otherwise find an excuse to bring him up. (She confirmed a couple days ago the she had a crush on him).

On the bright side, I'm not attracted to either of these foids which makes the sting hurt a lot less than if a foid that I actually did like was using me to get to my friend. Still pretty brutal nonetheless.

WHORES IGNORE ME AND WANT ME TO DIE I CANT HANDLE THE AMOUNT OF MOGGING :feelsUnreal: