Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Foids never call you by your name

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
You rarely or never hear your first name from a foid's mouth. At best they refer to you as he/him or a mean nickname which was given to you by your bullies.

Cope, foids always called me by my name, and this doesn't mean shit, they are still disgusted by my presence

foids like saying the names of men they want to fuck and will repeatedly call their name.
they even write it on paper multiple times during youth when their whoredom is dormant.
one called me "chinese boy" i remember, i can remember them calling me by name but only when necessary.
it's a bad sign if they say your name like spitting out disgusting food as well, i assume.

foids like saying the names of men they want to fuck and will repeatedly call their name.
they even write it on paper multiple times during youth when their whoredom is dormant.
one called me "chinese boy" i remember, i can remember them calling me by name but only when necessary.
it's a bad sign if they say your name like spitting out disgusting food as well, i assume.
Agree, if they say your name in disgust it's over. Also, what you wrote about writing Chad's name is very true as well.

Better than being called by shitty nicknames tbh
Better not be incel, idc how they call me, I just care if they want to fuck with me or not, and they don't want, so we are on the same boat

A foid used to refer to me as 'gay boy'

high IQ foids and norm fags would always call me by my last name despite not doing it to anyone else. cause my last name easier for normniggers to pronounce also to be subtely disrespectful
Cope, foids always called me by my name, and this doesn't mean shit, they are still disgusted by my presence
mogs me extremely hard

A foid used to refer to me as 'gay boy'
Brutal. Hope you are fine and doing ok fellow cel.
high IQ foids and norm fags would always call me by my last name despite not doing it to anyone else. cause my last name easier for normniggers to pronounce also to be subtely disrespectful

mogs me extremely hard
Ethnics can relate to this.

:cryfeels:Only girls to ever say my name are my teachers and mom

I hear my name so rarely and always have that it comes off as unnatural and scary. I don't even identify with my real name anymore. My online personas feel more like my name than the name that was given to me at birth

I hear my name so rarely and always have that it comes off as unnatural and scary. I don't even identify with my real name anymore. My online personas feel more like my name than the name that was given to me at birth
This tbh, I don't even remember the last time someone called me by my name.
:cryfeels:Only girls to ever say my name are my teachers and mom
Same tbh. :cryfeels:

somewhat true, somewhat cope

Foids never even refer to me so I wouldn't even know

No idea cuz idon't talk to women.

One of my teachers is female and calls me by my last name.

Also is it just me or is this your first ID thread?
My second one. My first one was "Do curries have any white in them?" Anyways, Thanks for noticing, I am not much of a IDcel, I hang around in offtopic mostly. :feelsokman:

Everyone call me by my last name.

They call me by my name, but them addressing me is like a once-a-year event.

Excellent observation, it's a mostly currywhore trait tbh, they're so crude and full of hatred against ugly males that don't even care to act politely on your face.

They call me by my name but i hate my stupid name.

EXACTLY THIS LMAO.

My name isn't fucking "Ahhh run away it's an ape!!"

2020 06 26 10 46 11

people dont even ask my name

lol at talking to a girl if you're not getting sex and validation from her. I'm not wasting my time entertaining the inferior gender without getting anything in return.

lol at talking to a girl if you're not getting sex and validation from her. I'm not wasting my time entertaining the inferior gender without getting anything in return.
Same, I don't even know when I had a genuine conversation with a foid. Probably never.

Holy fuck ur actually right. Foid always wanna know a Chad's name