Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Foids in your company / school will do anything to get you excluded from events, parties etc

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Did you notice that when you are ugly or non NT its always the foids who make up bad shit about you to get people to hate you and you get excluded from public events parties. I even got kicked out of a shared apartment thanks to a foid making up stories.

I can confirm this.
Women hate ugly men from the bottom of their hearts

I was never a candidate for getting invited to begin with to be honest

I don't see why you'd want to attend any of that stuff. It's just grueling hours of getting mogged and getting glares and getting shooed away when attempting to interact with others

I think this was part of the reason I didn't get into a fraternity one semester. One of the members girlfriends thought I was "creepy" (ugly).

I don't see why you'd want to attend any of that stuff. It's just grueling hours of getting mogged and getting glares and getting shooed away when attempting to interact with others
Social gatherings is where you gather social skills which can help you later in life. Look the people with social skills end up in sales and public relations and climb the career ladder while non NTs like me end up in some dead end admin job.

Social gatherings is where you gather social skills which can help you later in life. Look the people with social skills end up in sales and public relations and climb the career ladder while non NTs like me end up in some dead end admin job.
That's partially true but those guys who climb up the ladder do it because they were either good looking or useful in some way, they were allowed into the social group in the first place for either of those two reasons

Same here. Foids made sure I was never invited

Practice social distancing.

Throw you fecal matter at them.
Or blow up their mail boxes with fireworks.
Or combine the first 2 things

I can confirm this.
Women hate ugly men from the bottom of their hearts

Yup. It's all about status and who they are with. If foids are with ugly guys, then it will decrease their SMV and overall value.

I figured the foids saying something was influencing it. For a long time my friends would throw parties and a lot of guys would show up, but without fail, every FUCKING TIME I left or couldn’t make it women would be there. If I showed up and females were there, the party would end in like 30 minutes. It was confusing at the time, but now that I’m blackpilled it all makes sense.

If murder is legal, they would do to us in a heartbeat.

Can confirm
I remember teacher giving us a paper to fill and everyone (especially foids) complaining about how slow ı was the second ı picked up the pencil
I also get kicked out from my own fuckin class by foids and was the most voted one to leave during a drama island level event.

Throw you fecal matter at them.
Or blow up their mail boxes with fireworks.
Or combine the first 2 things
be pajeet ted kaczynski :lul: :lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back