Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Foids don´t "steal" or ask to wear your coat/sweater

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
title. I remember back in HS that any foid asked me to wear my coat or took it without permission while such thing happened with normies and Chads. Some of them got laid after it. Sometimes I believe that if a foid asked that or take your sweater without permission is because she would find you atractive.

I guess that some of you guys saw this pattern.

Even getting to have taken advantage by foids has a looks threshold. Incel treatment is complete ignoring in every way possible. That is also the most brutal rejection: getting ignored. When foids do their absolute best at just pretending you're not there.

Females never talked to me in HS

This actually has happened to me, but it was because my dumbass cousin stole my hoodie to give to his girlfriend. I never got it back, even after they broke up, but I don't really care cause she smelled bad anyways.
My sister also steal my clothes a lot, but I find it funny that somehow we could be wearing the same size.

that's just fucking weird how foids do that to whatever Colton there is

My crush asked for my hoodie on a school trip, I was so fucking happy, then she hung it on the window to block the sun, I wanted to rope so hard.

stop complicating things sweaty, your time will come xxxxxxxxx

title. I remember back in HS that any foid asked me to wear my coat or took it without permission while such thing happened with normies and Chads. Some of them got laid after it. Sometimes I believe that if a foid asked that or take your sweater without permission is because she would find you atractive.

A girl asked for mine in an introductory class in college.
The class was cold due to the air conditioner, I had a sweater in my head and she asked me if she could wear it.

It smelled nice afterwards, but I was paranoic that she though it stunk

Yes. Aspie John never had foid ask to wear his blue coat or black scarf while he attended school.

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 10 05 27

(He wore his black scarf daily)

"Faith without works is dead" - James 2:14-26

A girl asked for mine in an introductory class in college.
The class was cold due to the air conditioner, I had a sweater in my head and she asked me if she could wear it.

It smelled nice afterwards, but I was paranoic that she though it stunk
OK :chad:

Yep , shit

Never happened to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back