Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait : foids disrespecting you for no reason

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Like a colleague was talking to her and I had to say something to that colleague so I came, said hello, and casually joined the subject but the other (foid) did not say hello at all and she even turned her back on me like wtf why

I don't even actually know her, I WAS JUST BEING AT WORK SAYING HELLO TO PEOPLE

I think there's some asshole spreading rumors about people at work but I can't say who yet. Though I think about one person (another foid). Working with foids is hell.

Fuck this shit, I think that the more I get to know them the less I'm actually interested in them anyway.

Incel trait : People disrespecting you for no reason.

People react negatively to me throughout my entire local town, I too think rumours have been spread about me. I have heard when walking in public, people muttering shit like "Have you seen him before", "Do you know him" which is then normally followed by death stares, sniggering etc.

Like a colleague was talking to her and I had to say something to that colleague so I came, said hello, and casually joined the subject but the other (foid) did not say hello at all and she even turned her back on me like wtf why

I don't even actually know her, I WAS JUST BEING AT WORK SAYING HELLO TO PEOPLE

I think there's some asshole spreading rumors about people at work but I can't say who yet. Though I think about one person (another foid). Working with foids is hell.

Fuck this shit, I think that the more I get to know them the less I'm actually interested in them anyway.

I absolutely loathe toilets, every time I go out I want to turn her neck into a twist and slowly watch the life fade out of her eyes as she gasps for oxygen.

Incel trait : People disrespecting you for no reason.
Nah bro, foids is specific. Since the me too meme they're being super rude and making up schemes to ruin men's life. I can't believe I'm sexually attracted by these worthless waste of flesh.

Nah bro, foids is specific. Since the me too meme they're being super rude and making up schemes to ruin men's life. I can't believe I'm sexually attracted by these worthless waste of flesh.
Yeah, they are super rude now.

Its very brutal living as an ugly man in this world

There is a reason: foids are evil.