Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: Foid straight up block you and call you an intrusive person behind your back

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
★★★
img_7225-png.1226002

So there was a user who was helping me to try to get her to forgive me but instead. She kept me blocked and just called me like an intrusive immature brat behind my back, which of course is an Incel trait that I get from a lot of foids. I bet if I was a Chad who was interested in philosophy and literature she would be interested in me. But no, she had to block me and criticize me and hate me when I was trying to be likable to her. Of course as an Incel I just accept that being hated on is part of us. And she’s only one of the many girls who blocked me that’s all I receive from them constant blocked and criticism. The foid has nothing positive to remember about me! :feelsbadman: But oh well I’ll behave better around foids who are judgmental like her. The French ones seem to be like absolute bitches. I mean if you’re from France and reading this then you’ll know what I’m talking about

Attachments

• IMG_7225.png
    IMG_7225.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
Last edited:
@Just say NIGGER! @Subhuman Niceguy @coping_manlet @Friezacel

Bruh you watch SpongeBob at 24???

What app/platform is that ?

img_7225-png.1226002

So there was a user who was helping me to try to get her to forgive me but instead. She kept me blocked and just called me like an immature brat behind my back, which of course is an Incel trait that I get from a lot of foids. I bet if I was a Chad who was interested in philosophy and literature she would be interested in me. But no, she had to block me and criticize me and hate me when I was trying to be likable to her. Of course as an Incel I just accept that being hated on is part of us. And she’s only one of the many girls who blocked me that’s all I receive from them constant blocked and criticism. The foid has nothing positive to remember about me! :feelsbadman: But oh well I’ll behave better around foids who are judgmental like her. The French ones seem to be like absolute bitches. I mean if you’re from France and reading this then you’ll know what I’m talking about
I’m completely lost, I need a bit more context.

But fuck, “stay far far away from me” brutal as hell. I’ve been told similar to my face.

I’m completely lost, I need a bit more context.

But fuck, “stay far far away from me” brutal as hell. I’ve been told similar to my face.
I don’t know how I can summarize it. But yeah man that’s what she said behind my back while she blocked me

I don’t know how I can summarize it. But yeah man that’s what she said behind my back while she blocked me
It’s a mental health app. I usually go there because of autism and depression
Brutal,

“guys I’m so sad today, Chad rejected my, I might kms, I feel so lonely!”

“Are you ok?”

“Ew a fucking sub5 blocked!”

It’s a mental health app. I usually go there because of autism and depression
I’d stay away from foids with any sort of issues, they love to take it out on sub5s

I very often get called annoying by foids for exposing the truth.

I very often get called annoying by foids for exposing the truth.
I hate those snowflakes, they don’t take accountability for accepting the truth and they just want to hate on you. Foids just want to put the blame on men especially on men like us