Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: females are literally afraid of you

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Usually when I encounter fertile females, they simply avert their eyes as to not share a single second of eye contact with me and accidentally convey any amount of interest but on two occasions in recent memory it has gone further than that. In front of a supermarket entrance there was a two curbs and I decided to jump between them to practice parkour. Did one jump and started to walk into the store and when I look up this blonde woman walking with her kids looks at me with an expression I can only describe was as if I had just whipped out my dick and started fapping furiously while screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR". Close in memory to that occurrence, I was at the same store but this time walking back to my car holding my grocery bags in either hand. This blonde girl happens to be exiting her car fairly close to mine and starts walking towards the store but she has an absolutely scared expression on her face which makes me hold eye contact with her longer out of genuine confusion. I finish putting my groceries in my car and take one last look and she's a good 100ft away at this point and she takes one last glance behind her to make sure I'm not sneaking up behind her to make a rape. There was plenty of people around too. wtf!!

Last edited:
You're describing "Western Queens".

They want you dead. If we lived thousands of years ago they'd get their cave man chad to bash your head in with a rock. Only reason they can't do it now is because men today have set up systems of taxation to extract the resources from your labor to go to benefits for foids who do nothing but hate you.

Yeah, there's a girl who regularly hangs out in the lounge area on my campus who shoots me a death glare, or a warning glare, every time I come in there to chill between classes. Haven't even said or done anything wrong to her the entire time I've been there. :feelsUgh:

This is relatable. Eventhough I am visibly underweight and have a soyboy face.

She's just a dumb bitch brocel and probably a FDS user :feelsokman: Holes are afraid of everything though , their own shadow , the smell of their own rotten roast beef wellington , rain and so on so :feelshaha:

assassinated by the NHK
damn them!
Hegotme

Dnr, but I feel u bro, with the help of all this feminism nonsense, women feel much more powerful and free than ever to an extent when they can literally get away with treating below-average males like a cattle, of course their simps also would always be out there to support the queen:soy:

Last edited:
Women don’t shoot me death glares they either ignore my existence or give me a “WTF” look as my face is very ugly and unusual

Yeah, there's a girl who regularly hangs out in the lounge area on my campus who shoots me a death glare, or a warning glare, every time I come in there to chill between classes. Haven't even said or done anything wrong to her the entire time I've been there. :feelsUgh:
is she black? black foids and some black men do this shit with me too lol :D

Can relate. Most of the time i get looks of disgust or dirty looks but women also have this look on their face as if i am some wolf or something. As if i am about to attack or as if i was some criminal they came across.

Women are very toxic creatures and are hard to get along when you are a ugly guy. Because their instinct is to be scared of you because you are ugly and male. They see you as a threat.

It's women's primitive biological instincts kicking in. Women are significantly weaker than men to where it's possible even for a weak man to easily physically overpower her. Before civilisation when you did not have the protections of society women's behaviour would be to avoid ugly men so to not get into a situation where the undesirable male might overpower her and give her his seed.

Truecel trait

No foid is afraid of me

Resonates but am trucel.

A little girl kept looking back at me when I was on my way home. Made me feel truly ugly.

Remind me that times when this foids call the police on me because i was chilling in a park but there were kids playing a little further away, I was trying to get some air and I didn't even realize it and then I had to get out of the way because the officer who was there said I might scare them fuck this life really.

Usually when I encounter fertile females, they simply avert their eyes as to not share a single second of eye contact with me and accidentally convey any amount of interest but on two occasions in recent memory it has gone further than that. In front of a supermarket entrance there was a two curbs and I decided to jump between them to practice parkour. Did one jump and started to walk into the store and when I look up this blonde woman walking with her kids looks at me with an expression I can only describe was as if I had just whipped out my dick and started fapping furiously while screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR". Close in memory to that occurrence, I was at the same store but this time walking back to my car holding my grocery bags in either hand. This blonde girl happens to be exiting her car fairly close to mine and starts walking towards the store but she has an absolutely scared expression on her face which makes me hold eye contact with her longer out of genuine confusion. I finish putting my groceries in my car and take one last look and she's a good 100ft away at this point and she takes one last glance behind her to make sure I'm not sneaking up behind her to make a rape. There was plenty of people around too. wtf!!
YES

Can agree with that some foids sit in my class in front of me and sometimes they Joke about how i look.

IT posts this:
"hmm there's not anything we can really criticize here so uuuhh, he must be lying and he actually did something really kreeepyrino! :soy::foidSoy:"
"umm, what the fuck did I just read? that's a yikes from me!"

Last edited:
I don't even have to show my train ticket to a foid conductor. She just walks by me, but she checks everyone else. She's not really that hot tho... Looks anemic and skinny.

I can't necessarily relate but I have witnessed some girl at target once (probs like 19-21) call security on a guy that was sitting outside on a bench for being "creepy" even though the dude was just sitting there doing nothing in particular but he did kinda look like he was cracked up

Dark triad mogger, no woman is threatened by my presence:feelsrope:
same OP must be tall ogrecel better than manlet like me

mogs me i'm a ghost :feelzez:

already sneak some snacks with this ability :feelzez: