Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Female barber treating you like piece of shit.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Ignores what you said about haircut, does it in 3 minutes, ruins your hair, doesnt brush your face, doesnt use hairdryer, uses hair clipper by force making your scalp hurt, pulls your hair painfully, doesnt say a word except the price of haircut. For how much long does incel have to suffer and experience humiliation? :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Bombard them with negative reviews.

There is something oddly wrong and disturbing with your female barbers. My haircut usually takes about 30 minutes and costs $10.

There is something oddly wrong and disturbing with your female barbers. My haircut usually takes about 30 minutes and costs $10.
no it just depends on who is working on you
where I go there's old ladies that are nice but also younger one that are shit
if you end up getting your hair cut by some angry 35-40 childless cunt, you're in for a world of hurt

tfw your mom cuts your hair :feelsrope:

What kind of society allows women to work as barbers jfl

Ignores what you said about haircut, does it in 3 minutes, ruins your hair, doesnt brush your face, doesnt use hairdryer, uses hair clipper by force making your scalp hurt, pulls your hair painfully, doesnt say a word except the price of haircut. For how much long does incel have to suffer and experience humiliation? :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
Atleast she didn't call in her male co-worker to "take the hit", feel free to read my clown barber experience.

JFl at being low inhib enough to go to a barber

Bro just cut your own hair tbh
Just shave it all off , it doesnt matter anyway .
Being bald is way more practical once you have given up and let go of your hope .

FUCK I'm glad incels are now starting to shit on haircutters. The vast majority are shit that deserve their licenses revoked. I cannot believe I can cut my own hair with my non-dominant hand better than these fuckers.

They also act like they did a good job. That's the most infurating, piss-on-my-leg sort of shit that drives me nuts. It's as though they could never imagine you looking more beautiful, so they put the least effort possible. That's the fucked up thing.

Go to a male barber why would you get cut by a foid

I never go to a female barber, always a man. I like immigrant barbers from Turkey, Syria.

Theyre usually very nice to me. But Im very ugly and nervous so they either want to stop an immediate omega uprising ( just a joke fbi) or just pity me.

I strongly feel the last one. Imagine being so ugly and insecure you can feel they pity you

Female barbers = titty brushes!

If you want something done right you have to do it yourself. Hell, this is even true for chad in a lot of cases. Why do you go in public and have people do things for you if you can do them right yourself?

I dont go anywhere with a bunch of normies or women because i know they wont like me. Find a few places that are good and treat you well and do everything else yourself. Its better than being treated like a garbage can for just existing. Plus, cutting your own hair is not difficult unless you have some ridiculous hairdo. Just watch some videos on how to do it. If you mess up then you can just cut it short and let it grow back. Even then, it cant be worse than some crazy foid fucking up your haircut at the barber shop, and this way, you don't have to spend any money.

Just shave your hair or let it grow out long if you want some easy options or learn how to cut your hair if you want a certain style.

Never have I gone to female barber.

Make a scene, call out her unprofessionalism and how she ignored your cutting requests, don't pay and storm out.

If you order a filet mignon and the server brings you mac and cheese, you cuss, flip the table and leave.

Female barbers don't make good haircuts tbh, during my life all my barbers were male, went only twice to female barbers and instantly regretted it.

Tfw you get your haircut by a female barber.

It makes me smirk, knowing a female has to touch an incels head. Bet they wash their hands in disgust afterwards.

:feelzez:

Lol who gets it cut by a female jfl