Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Feeling urge of violence/suffering for someone who is better than you at anything

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Tell me that I'm not a psychopath/spergy boi? Whenever I see someone mention they're high MMR at a game or anything similar I just picture them in my mind dying of an incurable terminal illness in a hospital bed. It's edgy as fuck but I can't help it. Used to be so jealous of some pikey kid at my primary school cause he'd get to go on dirt bikes on the weekend, and all I could think about was him skidding off it and cracking his head open, hahaha! :feelsgah:
Driving through grove street on GTA 5 RP imagining all of these normie cunts roleplaying as black hoodrats getting shot to death in real life be like damn son

ngl I dont really get jealous or envious of others, its not in my nature. I am also so isolated from most people they are barely even on my radar.

ngl I dont really get jealous or envious of others, its not in my nature. I am also so isolated from most people they are barely even on my radar.

It's very bizarre for me, in real-life seeing normies and chads etc I don't really get jealous of, but seeing subhumans/failed normies succeed at shit I just can't fucking stand.

Jealousy is quite natural to Incels.

It is like when a poor hungry person sees food in a restaurant and people eating. We are denied to be human because society sees us as trash, and naturally we have a hatred against the system that neglects us.

We the true equality advocates.

I want to rope

It's very bizarre for me, in real-life seeing normies and chads etc I don't really get jealous of, but seeing subhumans/failed normies succeed at shit I just can't fucking stand.
I guess that makes more sense since you relate more to other incels than normies and Chads. It probably feels more stolen from you that way which makes you more hostile to them.

Tell me that I'm not a psychopath/spergy boi? Whenever I see someone mention they're high MMR at a game or anything similar I just picture them in my mind dying of an incurable terminal illness in a hospital bed. It's edgy as fuck but I can't help it. Used to be so jealous of some pikey kid at my primary school cause he'd get to go on dirt bikes on the weekend, and all I could think about was him skidding off it and cracking his head open, hahaha! :feelsgah:
Driving through grove street on GTA 5 RP imagining all of these normie cunts roleplaying as black hoodrats getting shot to death in real life be like damn son

I'm legit totally like this I remember one kid in primary school who used to be the fastest runner and I always tried to beat him and I failed every Fukin time (due to bad genes but I didn't know better I was only 9 ) I punched the fag in the neck and he went home crying

I'm legit totally like this I remember one kid in primary school who used to be the fastest runner and I always tried to beat him and I failed every Fukin time (due to bad genes but I didn't know better I was only 9 ) I punched the fag in the neck and he went home crying

based

Yeah im also jealous of other incels who have it better than me.

Jealousy is quite natural to Incels.

It is like when a poor hungry person sees food in a restaurant and people eating. We are denied to be human because society sees us as trash, and naturally we have a hatred against the system that neglects us.

We the true equality advocates.
High IQ, Jealousy is just a natural instinct

I'm jealous of Chad

I'am proud of incels who are [way] better than me intellectually and professionally.

IT'S A BSOLUTELY NORMAL.

Don't you think if the situation would be upside-down, you are successful, and normies or chads aren't, it wouldn't happen? Far worse!
In my personal experience, when I was good at something or better than the others, they would immediately do and did anything to destroy me (mostly mentally, by mockery, spreading false rumors, bullying, ostracism, etc).

Only of sexually successful men, nothing else (well not even that anymore)

can't relate. if someone is better than me at writing, athletics or anything like that then I just have a bit more respect for their talent, and if it's something inconsequential like games I don't really care.

I do have violent impulsive thoughts about people all the time though. not even because people I dislike them, or because I'm pissed or anything like that, it's totally sporadic. for example once I was waiting at the bus stop, feeling fairly ambivalent when a guy casually sat down next to me and out of nowhere my mind goes "imagine burning a cigarette against that guys scrotum". and then I'm like "what the fuck, what triggered that reaction, why would you ever think about that". it worries me a bit tbh, especially when it involves people I like and care about

Last edited:
Jealousy is a normal thing to feel towards people that are achieving higher than you, especially when they are only better because of luck.

Not me.
I feel the urge of violence to anything that annoys me. They don't have to be better or worse than me.
If I see something my eyes don't like, my first thoughts sometimes is imagining the thing suffering and screaming out for mercy and it puts a smile on my face.
To normies, I think it would look like a calm, peaceful, cheerful moment. But they don't know what I'm thinking inside my head. No one knows what I'm thinking inside my head.
Right now you don't know what I'm thinking. Maybe I'm thinking of sitting on a bench on a windy summer day with grass with a few trees and a meadow. Maybe I'm thinking about watching a bunch of people going into a city with a bunch of people I will never know and meet and they're just showered in bullets as blood and bodily fluids and matter are spraying about.
You don't know. Maybe a mixture of the two? Both at different times make me smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back