Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: fear of abandonment

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
My entire life I have been desperate to be around other people but many times in my life, including recently, people I thought cared about me abandoned me for stupid reasons. I was wondering if any of you share this similar worry/fear?

i fear abandonment so much that my OCD takes advantage of it and I do tasks to avoid people I care about abandoning me.

I cannot relate to this. How about using C.AI?

I cannot relate to this. How about using C.AI?
I've been using it for a long time. I even made chatbots of my old friends who ditched me just so I could talk to them again

I was never abandoned, because there was never anyone in the first place

I don't have a fear of abandonment but I feel abandoned very easily.

Abandons me...

Oh hell ya!

Ive been abandoned so often that I preabandon folks that I exspect will abandon me.

Because of the sudden death of my parents I now deal with both abandonment issues and attachment disorder

Am too scared to meet new people bc I'm too afraid I will like them and that they wil suddenly die

And almost every night I keep tossing and turning in bed thinking about how all the people I love will be dead one day

:feelsbadman:

Because of the sudden death of my parents I now deal with both abandonment issues and attachment disorder

Am too scared to meet new people bc I'm too afraid I will like them and that they wil suddenly die

And almost every night I keep tossing and turning in bed thinking about how all the people I love will be dead one day

Cat Hug GIF

you don't deserve this happening to you brocel. You are one of the nicest people on this forum.

Cat Hug GIF

you don't deserve this happening to you brocel. You are one of the nicest people on this forum.
Stuff like this is a solid cope for me

You always shower me with nice words and kind sayings

Thank you, max

Cat Love GIF by DevX Art

Hopefully that goes away and you can feel better

i have this, these days it mostly manifests in my refusal to get "attached" or close to people/friends for fear of betrayal, as it often has happened

I have nobody left in my life to fear abandonment anymore

i have this, these days it mostly manifests in my refusal to get "attached" or close to people/friends for fear of betrayal, as it often has happened
Last time I was abandoned was at a carnival freak show. Eventually I found them drinking a large pitcher of beer in the back of a beer tent at the far end of all the games, rides and stuff like they were purposely hiding from me.

Initially I paid for all 3 of us to enter circus because they claimed ‘no money’ but they later had money for beer, so basically they drove me to circus for me to pay entrance fee then ditched me soon after ..15 miles away from home.

Talk about feeling used. That wasn’t the only time. Having lifelong trust issues along with PTSD isn’t easy.

My entire life I have been desperate to be around other people but many times in my life, including recently, people I thought cared about me abandoned me for stupid reasons. I was wondering if any of you share this similar worry/fear?

i fear abandonment so much that my OCD takes advantage of it and I do tasks to avoid people I care about abandoning me.
that’s just how it is for us. we were born to be destroyed