Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: fapping is the best part of your day

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
You are making a problem out of nothing, I hate seeing people over complicate things that are simple issues, just buy a damn lock for your room or simply fap in the bathroom and don't look at the mirror, this isn't rocket science.
There is no problem? I work around it. I just wait until people are sleeping or I have a minimum 10 minutes by myself and even if it isn't guaranteed then just blanket. Being alone is just the most optimal because I don't have to work around someone walking by my room.
Sometimes I do it in the basement or the living room if I really need to and anything else above doesn't work
That's absolutely insane to me. How can you not have a lock and why don't you close your doors?
That's why you close your doors and lock regularly since young age.
When I was 10 I started closing my doors and locking myself when I wanted to be left alone and my parents got used to it.
We are just different people. I grew up sharing a room with my brother and no one else really closed their doors except my parents when they were taking hush hush or having sex.

either fapping, eating, or cigarettes are the best part of my day

life is a joke

We are just different people. I grew up sharing a room with my brother and no one else really closed their doors except my parents when they were taking hush hush or having sex.

How young are your, seriously, because an adult buying a lock for their room isn't considered "weird", you just want privacy, it would not be a cause for concern, ironically it would make you parents worry less and think that you are "finally growing up", if you don't exert any effort to have control over your own life they're just going to see you as pathetic loser they have to always worry about, and that's going to make them keep an eye on you even more

How young are your, seriously, because an adult buying a lock for their room isn't considered "weird", you just want privacy, it would not be a cause for concern, ironically it would make you parents worry less and think that you are "finally growing up", if you don't exert any effort to have control over your own life they're just going to see you as pathetic loser they have to always worry about, and that's going to make them keep an eye on you even more
I'm 21, if I wanted to close my door, there's nothing stopping me, patterns of previous actions would perk an interest initially and they would probably just get used to it.

1. Best part of my day is lunch time, especially when its a good large meal being cooked, today its baked chicken, shepherd's pie, etc, can't wait to eat

2. If you are fapping for more than 1 hour you are doing it wrong, edging for that long is pointless, the strength of your orgasm doesn't increase endlessly as you keep edging, there's a cap on how much pleasure your body can handle and you can feel, so you are wasting your time going past an hour, I'd say you are wasting time going past 30 mins even

The "long sex = good sex" is a meme that has been spread due to female sexuality taking the forefront of sex culture, women can have multiple orgasms and sex for hours on end, men can't, by fapping for hours you are pretty much coping and essentially trying to emulate female masturbation, all you end up with is a deficit, a loss in time with no increased gain in pleasure
Lmao

Taking a dump in the best part of my day.
I cherish every moment of it.