Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Family gatherings suck for you

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Seriously. I never look forward to the holidays because I'm always mogged by these fucking normie retards. Everyone always just stares and makes fun of me and i'd rather spend my holiday off LDARing in bed.

I just lock myself in my room like I usually do.

the last family gathering was before my dad died of cancer, I didn't leave my room, and my sisters had come from other parts of the country lol.
But I chose to stay locked up here watching movies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

instead of going downstairs to be judged as usual by my whole family

yeah it's all nonsense chit chattery
there always has to be that one normie relative with a gf who lifemogs you to no end, and the only thing they ask you about are your studies jfl, never about your social life and the such

better to just stay locked up in my room and cope, way too boring and ragefuel for me to take part in

'who is that, do we know him?'

Seriously. I never look forward to the holidays because I'm always mogged by these fucking normie retards. Everyone always just stares and makes fun of me and i'd rather spend my holiday off LDARing in bed.
My family is very distant, so if we miss a holiday event, at most we'll just make a phone call and say happy holidays or something.

Yes, I was always anxious when my relatives would have gatherings. My mother and grandmother would harshly criticize me for being sweaty and unable to make eye contact due to anxiety.