Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Face beauty fails to fix your subhumanity.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Facebeauty a feature in almost all the smartphone cameras could not make you look appealing.

I hide the camera app on my phone so I don't feel the urge to see my face and feel ashamed for the rest of the day.

Facebeauty a feature in almost all the smartphone cameras could not make you look appealing.
I deleted all my photos on my Samsung bar for enough just to show I am a male.

Those apps are fake as fuck they'd rate literally garbage 10/10 on looks. I normally use them to scan a foids face and send back the you're ugly or here's your facial flaws. It's drive them nuts.

They think they got god tier beauty when the apps says long horseface, poor face symmetry, big forehead etc.

I only use them to annoy foids. Fliters are cancer.

What non low inhibition incel motherfucker needs to put filter on there photos if you're good looking,

The mirror selfies are pure cringe. Chads showing off there body and mogging the fuck outta me. Suicide fuel indeed. :feelswhat: