Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: Extremely Emotional and Cry over things That Don't Affect You

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I cried when Russia invaded Ukraine. I cried seeing the footage of refugees who had to flee their homes because of the horrors and crimes that Vladimir Putin has inflicted upon the country. I cried when I saw all the people who lost family members to Covid-19. I cry when I watch a movie and a character I like gets killed. I cry when I see animal abuse in ads and stuff. I cry when I read sad books. I even cried on January 6 because I really thought it was possibly the end of our democracy and fascism was coming. I cried when I was rejected for the first time, cry when I go to bed at night when there's no one there. I even cried in a nightclub bathroom after seeing a couple make out.

Incel trait, you just cry. I'm not ashamed of it because it's actually good for your hormones. But that's definitely a trait of an incel.

I cried when I masturbated to spongebob

Dude this is a serious thread, i wrote this because im in a sad mood.
Yes I know, but that actually happened to me. Masturbating to Spongebob reminded me of my childhood and now I'm a retarded, lonely adult.

Yeah. Maybe I'm just too low T though. But I also have hatred. And it helps me to be less empathic compared to how empathetic I could be if I didn't have it at all. For example, my hatred often reminds me nobody gives a fuck about me, so why should I even care about someone/something then? That's funny, btw.

I only cry when I see myself suffering. I laugh when I see others suffering. However, my former self would have done the opposite because :bluepill:

This is a roastie trait

Even when your fellow incels suffer?
There was meant to be an allegory I did not properly include. 'Myself' was also meant to represent the ones who are genuinely good but meek, meagre and malformed beings. But they are still a rarity even among the users of this forum.

Last edited:
I even cried on January 6 because I really thought it was possibly the end of our democracy and fascism was coming
Democracy is overrated. At least here in Brazil democracy is a total fail.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

I care about incels and people that care about me. I really do care. People that fuck with me and hurt me, I wish death upon.

What's so funny?
Just stop caring. That’s what I did. You know who gives a fuck about you, and by all means look out for them too, but why are you crying over random normscum dying?

Just stop caring. That’s what I did. You know who gives a fuck about you, and by all means look out for them too, but why are you crying over random normscum dying?
I feel they would care about me if they knew my suffering, they just can't relate

Average manchild liberal

Democracy is overrated. At least here in Brazil democracy is a total fail.
Anyway, people here on this forum are not very nice, so it's going to be hard for you to get empathy from them.
I personally don't judge you.

I feel that people deep down are good.
Nobody is either good or bad; the only real relevant issue is what face they choose to show you, eg. foids are sweet and kind around Chad but are nasty and evil to Incels

I barely cry, regardless of how sad a movie or news is. TBH, though, I only get a bit misty eyed when I'm thinking of roping, but that's about it.

just a reminder that OP is a normie who thinks everyone should be shot up with the kike killshot

Nobody is either good or bad; the only real relevant issue is what face they choose to show you, eg. foids are sweet and kind around Chad but are nasty and evil to Incels
Good point, morality is subjective.

But despite being treated like absolute shit by people, I blame that on surrounding influences.

This is a very Platonic argument, I believe the soul is fundamentally good but people's environment and biological structures (particularly neurological structures) inhibit the goodness.

Good point, morality is subjective.

But despite being treated like absolute shit by people, I blame that on surrounding influences.

This is a very Platonic argument, I believe the soul is fundamentally good but people's environment and biological structures (particularly neurological structures) inhibit the goodness.
Morality by its very nature is not subjective and engrained deep within us. People’s environmental surroundings do not determine their sense of morality, but rather how they react to the predefined set of natural morals, so yes, I do agree with your last point :smonk:

Last edited:
Morality by its very nature is not subjective and engrained deep within us. People’s environmental surroundings do not determine their sense of morality, but rather how they react to the predefined set of natural morals, so yes, I do agree with your last point :smonk:
Could you argue that all humans start off good, and are corrupted by surrounding influences, as per John Locke said?